A0136565
Hi ,

I need a suggestion my overall exp is almost 5 year in BPO sector.

1) Work Experience Genpact – 2009 – Feb’2011

2) AON HEWITT ASSOCIATE (Haryana, Gurgaon)

Team Auditor (Feb 2011 – Nov -2012)

3) Quatrro mortgage solutions pvt ltd

SME (Nov-19-2012- to- 20 June2013)

4)Salient Business Solutions Limited - Avantha Group

SME (June2013-March 2014)

5) Infosys Jaipur Ltd MT –Level 3(April 1 2014- July 30 2014)

I got opportunity to work with infosys in Jaipur but it was quite tough for me to settle down because of health issue there ,so i left my job and came back down to delhi...now when i apply for any job HR raise issue with stability ..i like to add on when i join quatrro i work there for 6 months & process ramp-down company want me to move in chennai..so on safer side i joined Salient business sol ..where i worked for 9 month & in that time i got opportunity to work with infosys in jaipur ..but due to health issue i left my job, please advise what i do..should i remove my 6 month exp frm my CV..

attribution <link outdated-removed> #ixzz3AqeG5kyX

From United States, Lincolnshire
ravi5554

Hi, 1.Yes better you may remove because it will effect on your stability. 2. Companies moreover they will consider the employee stability in previous companies.
From India, Mumbai
Ashutosh Thakre

Stability will be a problem.... In 5 years you have changed 5 jobs and Genpact is the company where you had the maximum period.
Also , you shifted to Jaipur and not opted for Chennai is not gelling as an answer to any HR.
Therefore drop the last 2, but you need to check what are you going to say about what you did for that period. Health Issues can always be a negative as there is a problem that the same can reoccur.
Regards,
Ashutosh

From India, Mumbai
A0136565
Hi Ashutosh,
Thanks for your revert, I can tell them some excuse about my family & be very true my father was in ICU because if Highly infected food disease & i was in home town to tk care of him, or you advise hw do i convince them

From United States, Lincolnshire
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Ankit,
Tell them a truth... dont over do the thing.. can say family issues which needed your presence at home and now that's taken care of...
the reason you are looking near your residence.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.