No Tags Found!

processeng
I am an engineering graduate started my professional career after completing my course on 2010. My career growth is good for my expectation.I started as an ops. Engineer in my 1st company and got resigned and relieved from the services of the company and paid all my dues and joined a new company with a good hike and exposure in my field. The new company is very good such that i enjoyed everything in the organisation (work culture, superiors, colleagues, job profile) everything is good. but i made a mistake by not giving resignation to the company and left it to join a new organisation. as my new company didn't want my relieving i joined just like that. Now i m feeling bit disturbed in my new organisation and i want to change my job.i want your suggestions pls help me in it.

* Can i give my resignation now?

* Can i contact my hr to join back? (but i dont want to go back as things would be not the same)

* If i apply for any industries is it ok if i had the current organisation relieving letter or do i have to get the relieving from my previous organisation also.

From United Arab Emirates
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Processeng,

you have changed 3 companies in a short span of 4 years. That is an average of 1 year in every company. Have you considered that you would be labeled as job hopper. Make a decision now as to what is that you want from your career and company... And then stick to it.

Coming to your queries:-

1. How can we decide if its right to give resignation? You evaluate the problems and then take a calculated decision.

2. Yes you can always contact you last companies HR for joining back.... But have you considered that the records over there already are updated as the person has absconded, without information and assigning reasons... You have already breached their trust... you need to now give them a reason to actually believe you...

3. If you have worked for a very short while in this company, any company will surly ask for the experience letter from the previous employers. Also the Background Verification (if done) will revel that you had absconded from one of your organisation. Which is a negative remark, especially if your performance was good in that company. So yes you would require the letters from your last organisations.

Suggest that you first analysis as to what is that you are really looking for and then only take a decision.

Regards,

Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.