sandeeptalwar
Hi All,

Greetings of the day!

I am working as an HR Manager who takes care of the Recruitments, Performance Management and Training & Development in my organisation. My totale working experience is around 9 years now and Major part of my career i.e. 8 years has been into Sales. Now I have taken up this role because my major interest is in Training/Development and Performance Management which comes in the category of Human Resources. I am an MBA from I.P. University, Delhi in Marketing & International Business. But, now I strongly feel a need of doing a distance learning course in Human Resources which is well recognised among the corporate would of our country and can help me shape my career better and become an expert in the zone of Human Resources.

Would request all the respected members of this community/group to help me suggest a course/program (not necessarily an MBA/PGDBM) which you believe can best suit me.

Would like to also mention here that I will only be able to do a distance learning/e-learning course as I will not be able to do leave my current job.

Will be thankful if you can suggest me the courses at the earliest.

From India, Lucknow
umalme

e-learning course
Talent management | HeadHonchos Executive Education

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.