Ann Issac
Hi all,
I am a student of HR management. I have an assignment on conciliation proceedings as per Industrial Disputes Act 1947. I have got the theory on the subject. But I would be great full for some help in finding a case study depicting the proceedings as I am unable to find any. Please help!
Regards,
Ann Issac

From India, Mumbai
arunmjadhav

Dear Ann
Under industrial Dispute act Assistant commissioner of labour is treated as conciliation officer.
ACL act as a conciliation officer in case their is a dispute in employer & workmen.
Already you have all theoretical documents so I will not go into details about his duties & responsibilities & conciliation proceeding
But I can suggest you.....If you want practical case study then contact the labour Lawyer around you, They will be having all such cases where they have taken part in the proceedings
They will guide you as well will provide you best cases for studies.
Arun J

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.