AmarRaj
Hi ,
I have done Engineering Degree and worked for Some years in IT Sector. Now i am planning to Start my own new Business. But i dont have much idea to get the clients and starting the business. Looking for good advice. it will good future for some people.

From India, Bangalore
Alex Praveen

Hi Amar, What kind of business you want to venture into. Regards, Alex
From India, Secunderabad
AmarRaj
Hi Alex, I have more intersted start BPO or IT Sector business.
From India, Bangalore
wadhwaindu

Hello Amar,
I am an HR Professional with over 3 decades of work experience in leadership positions in many companies across various industries. I have experience of working in large Indian Industrial conglomerates as well as MNC's. After gaining rich hands on corporate experience I floated my own Consultancy wherein I am offering services like Executive Coaching, Training & Consulting. I give one on one coaching services to executives for career building and to people like you who want to setup their own venture. In case you are serious about it you will have to do intensive work with yourself, study and research the area of your liking, prepare a solid business plan and then get started. If you are interested in coaching services for developing ideas and business plan, you can get in touch with me. You can study my profile on linkedin.
I can be reached at or 09811513715
Best Wishes,
Indu Wadhwa

From India, New Delhi
John OldMonk

Hi Amar, Lets' put it straight across the table. Any Business, I repeat ANY business you wish to start goes with a lot of nitty gritty , greasing palms etc you know what I mean. You got to invest a lot of money, not in thousands but in lacs and need to to give it a real good royal start (first impression). You need to have contacts of both Suppliers and Demands. You gotta put 25 hrs/day. You gotta wait for 12-18 months to atleast get your invested money back and slowly followed by profits eventually. If it clicks your hardwork paid - theres no luck here.All full of cuthroats and competitions. How about if I show a company who has done all the spade work for you, will not ask you to invest. All you gotta to do is use your contacts and get business and take your commissions as per your efforts. growth in rank and commissions, ISO and clean from any tax depts. There are targets but no compulsion, you achieve you earn. YOU DO NOT put your money to start this business. For more please write to
From India, Mumbai
Anupam Petkar
Hi Amar. my name is CA Anupam Petkar . We appreciate your interest in Starting your own venture . We can of assistance to you in setting up your own venture . We at "1st Partner ( TM regd)" can assist you in setting up your businesses .

Having closely worked with many Start-ups and Greenfield Businesses , we understand the mindset , anxiety of businessman and promoters perfectly well and hence are in a position to offer unbiased , clear opinion which is actually need of these promoters . and as we stay out of offering conflicting services to the same enterprise , we stand apart . We enable businessmen to select best suitable firm of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Advocates for their enterprise.

We don't get into "technical domain", which we believe is strictly area of promoters but yes, we can assists you in finding out economic viability of your idea. This is especially important to enable promoters to avoid sudden waking up , which is certainly unpleasant and definately avoidable .

so please drop me a mail on "firstpartner@outlook.com" if you would like to know about us further .

From India, Mumbai
rnpkrp@yahoo.com
One shouldnot jump for any business, unless he has clients to give 50% Work. To get work is important. Execution can be done with your exprience or keeping some employees.
Don\'t ask me what you can manufacture, but ask me what you can sell.
This is a principal of business. Rasik Parikh

From India, Mumbai
Saifee Akbarali
Hi Amar
I agree with Indu Wadhwa for doing proper analysis for the product or services into which you are planning to start. I am working professional in I.T. Sector with an experience of more than 14 years. For any business your contacts and good will will benefit you in logn run.
If you feel than we can meet and discuss the projects you have in mind. You can contact me in or +91-9833128029
Thanks and Regards
Saifee

From India, Mumbai
gvkumaar

Sir
Pl start the domain where you have got experience
Pl visit an expose yourself at Technical Training Institute
Regards
Dr.G.V.Kumar
Industrial Psychologist & Corporate Trainer since 1983
09444144510 /

From India, Madras
hemakarj
Hi Amar,
I would suggest you to understand the strengths of your domain knowledge. This will give help you choose a business.
Once that is done, I suggest you to prepare a comprehensive go to market strategy which will enable you to run you business smoothly.
All the best!
Regards,
Hemant Joshi

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.