No Tags Found!

shaikh.soyeb

Dear All,
I have tried to develop a CTC format. May be it will help you.I have tried to made some automated calculation.
At top of the sheet you can choose to give PF / Bonus / incentive or not and salary will get calculated accordingly.
Comments and suggestions are most welcome. you can write to me at .
Regards
Soyeb

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Master CTC Format_97-2003.xls (59.5 KB, 4731 views)

ssajeed

Shoeb, Good Job done....But a slight mistake in the formula in the PF calculation field. Regards, Sajeed Shaikh Head - Training & Development
From India, Mumbai
digicpsingh

But I think Soyeb is right for PF Calculation.
PF Accounts Rate of Contribution

Employee 12%

(Basic wages, dearness allowance)

Employer 13.61%

Contribution:

3.67% = Provident Fund (A/c No.1)

8.33% = Pension Fund (A/c No.10)

0.5% = EDLIS -Employees Direct Linked Insurance Scheme (A/c No.21)

Administrative Charges:

1.10% of emoluments = Provident Fund (A/c No.2)

0.01% of emoluments = EDLIS (A/c No.22)
Regards
Cp Singh

From India, Noida
Suchita Bangera

Yes... his working is absolutely correct. Good Work Soyeb !! Regards, Suchita Zonal HR Head
From India, Pune
shaikh.soyeb

Thanks Sajeed, Suchita, Mr.Sing and Mrugen thanks a ton for your comment and time. Hope this type of formats will help us in future. keep in touch if anything needed , I will try my level best to contribute and also will learn by doing.
Regards
Soyeb

From India, Hyderabad
hemantdahitule
Very Good Job, just need to change formula in PT Hemant HR Executive
From India, Pune
shaikh.soyeb

Dear Hemant, Yes , you are right!! As PT depend upon state to state,thus required to change the same accordingly. Regards Soyeb
From India, Hyderabad
snehadhaske

Dear Soyeb,
Though the bifurcation of Employer contribution is 12% + 1.61%= 13.61% is correct, but if you will check 12% is completely calculated on your basic wages whereas 1.1% is calculated on Basic wages, 0.5 % & 0.01% is calculated on your EDLI wages.
Hence, Contribution 1.61% from employer end is for PF Admin, EDLI & EDLI surcharges. which is not consider as a part of employee CTC.
Regards,
Sneha

From India, Pune
snehadhaske

Dear Mrugen,
Please find below example.
Basic=15000
Employee (12%)=1800 (Basic wages)
Employer (12%)=1800 Pension (EDLI wages 6500*8.33%)=541 & Employer PF=Difference of EPF & Pension-1259. Total 1800
Admin Charges (1.1%)=165 (Basic wages)
EDLI Charges (0.5%)= 32.5 (EDLI Wages-6500)
EDLI Surcharges (0.01%)= 0.65 (EDLI Wages-6500)
Regards,
Sneha

From India, Pune
digicpsingh

Respected seniors,
If one's Basic salary is less then Rs. 15000 then ones can be opt out from pf . If yes then How
Regards
Cp Singh
================================================== =================

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.