arunsmart17
Dear Guys,
I've completed a Technical round in an MNC company through a consultancy on June 24. Still now I my profile is in Hold.
I've answered all the questions they asked and the answers are very correct which all I studied, but I didn't get any reason for my profile in Hold.
Can anyone answer me, Is any organization Hold's a candidate for nearly 1 month time without proper comments?
Is there any possibilities for them to come back again? whenever I ask the consultancy they replying the same thing "Your profile is in Hold".

From India, Chennai
Amrita Jyoti

Hi ,
It is to inform that some company takes two months time also for joining.please dont wait for the call ,be in safer side and contiue searching for job.
You are in a position where u dont have any clarification whether you are selected or not.Take it as negative only I have also worked in consultancy and said the same to the candidate when they are not selected.Best of luck.

From India, Bangalore
Hardeep

Forget it. Move on. In case they call you take it as a fresh case then. Amrita is right, except that sometimes correct feedback is not coming from the client itself. Sine they are waiting till the selected candidate joins- which could be a month or two - and till the trying to string along others.
What is the view from the corporate side ?

From United States, New York
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Arun,
It is possible to 'hold on' you for over a month. There may be more than one reason for this. It could be so that their man power planning should coincide with the intake of employees, say for a project which takes off only on receipt their client's WO/PO, or there are other candidates, your competitors ahead of you and you'll get your turn in that order and you are on the panel and so on. If you consider this post is worthy of waiting you will wait.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.