pradnya p.
Sir,I want to know about Universal Account Number Services started by EPFO when we gone through the site come to know about these services but i want detailed information services.such as why this services provides?

how we register ourselves? whar are they meant for means purpose of these services? bçoz when we click on register your name for attending training session msg display us""

Nomination for UAN Training

1st Session

Friday - 18th July - 3PM to 5PM CLOSED

2nd Session

Saturday - 19th July - 11AM to 1PM CLOSED

3rd Session

Saturday - 19th July - 3PM to 5PM CLOSED

Select your Session:

Select your EPF Office:

Establishment Code:

Establishment Name:

No. Name Designation Mobile Number Email

* NOTE:-

  1. Maximum Two(2) persons can be nominated per Establishment.

  2. EPFO is only conducting training session. Participants are to make their own travel and stay arrangements at their own cost.

is it means that we have to take training individually? if not possible for anyone what should he/she do?

From India, Aurangabad
dixonjose02

The above mentioned trainings are only for Delhi based companies. Pls hold on for some time, as the other RPFC’s will also be doing such training cum awareness programs shortly.
From India, Mumbai
jaanand123@yahoo.co.in

Dear All, Allotment of Universal Account Number to every contributing members has been implemented. The UAN KYC Text file Generator file download below link go to .............
esipfconsultant

From India, Sriperumbudur
Amalesh Hazra
Sir,I have submitted all KYC about Universal Account Number Services started by EPFO in Version-I. Now EPFO updated Version-II, there have need again KYC or not. There (version-II) have only AADHAR and PAN Verification Member but another documents KYC member not any information.
From India, Kolkata
Glidor

@amalesh only submitted or verified digitally also? if verified digitally, ask members to check the same from their member portal log in, it would be present there

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.