suchithra.sasi

Dear All,
We Have Got a notice from ESIC to pay Intrest and Damages for late payment of ESIC
I want help to generate Chellan online. I want to Understand Which Section I should Select Is it C -18 or C- 18 Adhoc or D -18. Please do help
Warm Regards
Suchithra

From India, Bangalore
ashvan.2927@gmail.com

Hello Suchithra,
Please follow below path to generate challan,
1- Do ESIC employer login
2- Than in to right hand side "Recovery/Defaulter Challan"
3- Go to defaulter list
4- Find the section in the list and submit for challan and confirm the period with notice.
5- Generate Challan.
After paying the challan immediately submit to your near by regional Office before summons date.After paying and submit the challan to ESIC office no needs to go for hearing.
Regards,
Ashish

From India, Pune
dksrivastava

Respected mam
In this case if the demand have been created by the ESIC department then please log in the portal & choose the option which was already filled by the ESIC portal. you are required to select options only & the require data will automatically will reflect on the portal.
Regards
DKS

From India, Pune
career_destination2012@yahoo.in

Dear Respected Member
I am very glad to become the member of this professional Team.Certainly It will improve my professional know how as well as my professional talent. I am grateful to all members who will directly and indirectly enhance my expertise in jobs specially in CORE HR-portal.
with Regards
Madhukar,

From India, Kumar
srini-vas1

I got C-18 Notice for not paying contribution for 6 months. Now I have paid the pending contributions. What is the next step? Do I need to go for hearing? I am currently out of station.
From United States, Charlotte
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.