No Tags Found!

vikramlamhe

DEAR FRIENDS, PL SEE THE PARTY INVITATIONIN THE ATTACHMENT. I HOPE U WILL LIKE THE VENUE. DO NOT ASK ME TO CHANGE I GOT THE BOOKING OF THE VENU AFTER ONE YR. UR HOST
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip bbqparty_149.zip (822.1 KB, 413 views)

VarshaS
hi Vikram i can understand that the booking would have taken a year :) :) . the location is beautiful indeed. good place for party.......... :) bye Varsha

nimmagadda

Dear Mr.Vikram
Before calling us for a party you should better know about the History. Infact the Property in the PPS belongs to me. I too hosted a party to all CHR members. They all attended to the party - Thanks to them - After the party I have to end up selling the property to You.
I am afraid you are doing the same mistake again
Take care. Any how thanks for the PPS - Impressive
-Nimmagadda :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
preetikriplani

Hi, Ohu its really an amazing location...where is it yar? God , we would all like to thetre, Does it really exist or we were really made to dream... Gud one!!!! Preeti...
From India, Mumbai
bala1

Hmmmm,,, Goooooooood one, a hell of a place to have a party Nimmaga... is upset that the property was sold by him at quite a cheap price!!!!!!!! Thanks Bala
From India, Madras
kiran_ksk

Hi This is from the tax department CELL... Seychelles (Greece). One who sold this property and the one who bought this property are asked to come to the office with their tax receipts.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.