No Tags Found!

Hardeep

Hi Friends !
Social Media - and its use for Recruitment - is a much discussed topic nowadays. Most Social Platforms have that on their Agenda - either explicit or overt.
But how effective it REALLY is ?
To gauge the same I designed and put on the Web a Survey awhile ago.
This takes only 2 minutes to complete and anyone can participate as even " No" is an answer !
Attached is a summary snap of response to one question. The actual data can be spliced/diced in many ways.
Once it closes I intend to make a proper report and send it to all participants who provide their e-mail id while completing the survey. You can also participate anonymously.
Find it via :
Effectiveness of Job Ads on "Social Media " like LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter etc.
I request all to please participate as well as invite others too so that we have a good sample with low error margins.
Thank you and have fun !

From United States, New York
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg SurveySnap14-07-04.jpg (109.9 KB, 24 views)

Hardeep

Hi friends Just wanted to ask again for participation of all here as well as share to others so that good results emerge. Thanks for your interest and efforts !
Hardeep

Hi Friends
Requesting all again to please participate as well as circulate the link to your contacts so as to make this a reliable survey.
As of now , almost 50 % of the respondents say the have NEVER applied to any job via any social Media websites...... wonder what this says about their efficacy...If any here has access to some other data on the same subject, please do share !
The link is :
http://mytopjob.in/r/poll
And the latest snap on one question is hereunder...for your own evaluation and conclusions.
I'll be grateful for all participation.

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Snap 2014-08-06 at 09.54.37.png (55.4 KB, 8 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.