No Tags Found!

id100972
One of my known lady was servicing in CGHS as Staff Nurse and died in an accident in June 2011. At the time of her death, she had two daughters, who are now of age 16 and 9 Yrs. They have not received any death benefits/PF/Family Pension etc so far, as at the time of accident they were very young and none of their relative helped them to file any claim. I am not very much aware of processes, so would like community members to guide me about the benefits these kids are entitled for and the detailed process too. I would highly appreciate an early response at my mail id100972 at gmail dot com.
From India, Dehra Dun
janardan_raccha

Dear Friend,
Please find attached the checklist for which an employee get benefited while he/she was died in service. Here I have been covered all mandatory benefits provided by an Employer including with following legislation's under EPF, ESIC, PG & WC Act.
Kindly amend if you feel something is missing.
Regards,
Janardan

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Death_Benefit.xls (35.5 KB, 136 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.