kadam vicky
Hi All,
I have recently joined a company and they are asking me for implement different H.R. Policies. I am little bit confused as what all matter should i include in the Human Resource Manual.
Please Help

From India, Mumbai
rkn61

There are enough stuff in this forum regarding HR policies and also the same for different
companies. Please research and gothrough the same and prepare your own manual
which shall be best suited to your organizational needs.
Thanks
R K Nair

From India, Aizawl
vini.wonders

just use the "Research" tab above and search them here you will find tons of reference material.
For HR basically, you need to draft policies related to the leaves (all kind of leaves including maternity/paternity/unpaid/paid leaves), recruitment policy, working hours, benefits (medical reimbursement/insurance/telephone reimbursement), conditions of employment, anti-harassment,attendance, general administration, confidentiality, equal opportunity employment (if your company is one)...

From India, Delhi
Swati Virmani

Hi, Please go through 2-3 HR Manual and Policy of few companies, particularly which match your business/industry. And draft the same for company by making it a best fit. Regards Swati
From India, Delhi
adityasoak

HR Policies is a very comprehensive topic and time consuming as well.
Do u have any senior HR person is ur company?
U can start by drafting a basic HR Policy document. U can include very basic policies like- leave policy, working hours, travel expenses, reimbursement, payroll etc.
Then slowly as the size of company grows, u can add policies as required.

From India, Mumbai
c.neyimkhan56@gmail.com

Hi Vicky & others,

To setup, run a HR Dept. with 4-5 officials and attend to the daily chorus of answering to all; workers, colleagues, superiors, visitors, Govt. officers, Inspectors, needs a step by step approach; especially in the beginning when many important tasks have not been developed; formats not introduced etc., It require good experience of handling HR Dept. say 20 to 25 yrs. to become conversant with all aspects of running a HR Dept. as its head. One has to tackle all works from Recruitment to Seperation & final settlment with all policies, procedures, rules regulations, systems, formats for each HR Jobs with Guidelines & Circulrs to intimate all concerned, framing SO, HR Manual, Setting up / Constituting various Committees like Safety, Canteen, Transport, Grievance Redressal, etc., with participationg of all Important HODs, Workers Rep.

Designing, printing, formulating & Circulating all policies, formats are very important not only for HR Staff but for all employees in the Organisation who will be looking to HR for guidance

Some of the steps, I have taken to setup in a Steel Plant are furnished below for the guidance of new comers. I hope this may be useful. I did most of the work sitting late hours to complete the assignment as during day time, there were lot of distractions to attend to other urgent works. It is very rewarding. My steel plant is under shut down now & I am free to guide needy officials in assisting to setup/ run HR Dept. Please contact me: Email : or Ph: 9535470460

To: Head of H.R. Dept.

M/s.

Dear Sir,

SUB: CONSULTANCY / ASSISTANCE TO SET-UP / Training HR Officials / Framing of Standing Orders,

HR Manual, Employee Hand-Book, Providing All HR Policies, Procedures, Service Rules, Leave

.Rules, Formats for every Job etc., for Smooth Management of HR Works.

================================================== =========================

After serving for 35 years (as Assistant, APO, PO, PM, AM, Advocate, HR Manager, Sr.HR Manager & AGM – HR&A) in HR,IR,LEGAL, & Admn., works of Steel Plant, Power Plant, Chemical Plant, Electronic & Mining Companies - ( Labour Intensive Units with 800 - 3000 employees – including CL), I am now providing H.R. Consultancy (from Recruitment to Seperation) to assist HR Officials to frame

1. Standing Orders for Workmen (under Industrial Employment (SO) Act,

2. HR Manual (Company’s all Policies & Service Rules tobe given to HODs for Guidance &

3. Employees HAND- BOOK, - All Service Rules, Procedures, Duties / Obligations, Do’s&Don’ts of employees; tobe given to all employees to follow.

I have last worked with M/s.VSL Steels Ltd., Hiriyur (150 km from Bangalore). (Joined as HR Manager in 2007, Promoted as Sr.HR Manager & then AGM-HR & Admn.). Recently, due to Supreme Court ban on Iron Ore in Karnataka, many Steel Plants were closed including ours. My Company Retrenched all employees. I was born and educated in Tunga Bhadra Dam (Bellary Dist), Karnataka. I know all South Indian Languages + English & Hindi.

I have set up HR Dept. in 2 of the Companies & Administered all HR works, Framed S.O. , (Employees Duties-140 Points, Mis-Conducts-90 Points), HR MANUAL, Employee HAND-BOOK, Leave Rules, all Service Rules, Policies like CA, TA, LTA, Medical Reimbursement / Treatment, Performance Appraisal / Incentive, Production Incentive, MB, Benevolent Fund, Advances for Medical Treatment, Marriage, Education, Purchase of House, Vehicles etc.,

HOW H.R. Dept. is SETUP in any Company / Estt. with 100+ Employees ?

MAJOR WORKS DONE to SETUP H.R. DEPT. on Joining NEW COMPANY AS HOD.

================================================== ==================

For Operational Purpose: Ist Designed & introduced Basic Formats for each Jobs like Advance to draw Cash, TA & Expenses Bill, Out, OOD & Visitors Pass, Leave Card & Register, Indent for Vehicles, Food, Room, Ticket booking, Man Power Indent, Candidates Details for Interview / Selection, (Comparative List), Interview Assessment Form for Selection, Check-list for Interview, Check-list for Appointment, Man Power / Master List details, Addition & Seperation, Man-Power Planning, Succession Planning, HRIS, MIS Reports, Categorising / Grading all Levels of employees, Register of Adult Workers, Register of Extra Work Done & Compensatory Off Availed, Punching (Face Reader) to regulate In & Out Time, Job Description to all, Security Checks, Safety & Health – OHC., as per ISO / Management’s requirement.

As no Standing Orders existed, Framed S.O. by collecting 7 important Companies(Public & Pvt) SO & got Certified from DLC., Improved SO contains Workers Obligations: 140 points & Mis-conduct for which workers will be liable - 90 Points / Clauses.. Also, introduced all Service Rules, Welfare Measures, All Policies, Procedures, Systems & all Formats from Recruitment to Seperation & Final Settlement .

As no Personal Files existed, Ist made new Company Application / Bio-Data Form and collected filled Forms from 300 employees, Appointment Orders issued & New Personal Files opened with all Certificates copies of DOB, Qlfcn., Expereince, Salary, P.A. Forms, Career Progression etc., after Induction. Offer letter / Appointment Advices issued to newly Selected Candidates to join duty.

ABSENT NOTIFICATION FORM to Monitor / Control Absence, Advisery Memo, Show Cause Notice, Enquiry, Publication on Company Notice Board, News Paper. If employee fails to respond, Terminate as per A.O.S. under Certified Standing Orders of the Company. P.A. Form to assess Performance for Regularisation of Trainees, Confirmation, Promotion, S.I. Transfer, T&D, All Terminations, Retrenchment, VRS., Superannuation, Extension of Service., Resignation Procedures, Notice Period, Exit Interview, Clearance Certificate / No Due Certificate, Final Settlement, Service Certificate.

Applied and liaisoned to obtain Factory Licence, Contract Labour Regn., Licence, E.P.F., Insurance / Accident cover for employees (WC Act), Vehicles, Machineries. RTO, Bonus, Gratuity thru LIC, Sr.Exe. Superannuation Scheme.

Constituted allCommittees like Safety, Canteen, Transport, Works, Greievance involving all HODs & Workers Rep. for better coordination and cooperation and harmonious relationship for production and productivity.

CONDUCTED T&D Programs with 50 slides on Discipline, Attitude, House-keeping, HEALTH TIPS on AYURVEDA, PUNCHAKARMA for STRESS, Worries, BP, SUGAR Problems etc.,

SETTING UP H.R. Dept. with S.O., HR MANUAL, HAND BOOK, ALL SYSTEMS , POLICIES etc., will HELP all MANAGERS & EMPLOYEES to know their DUTIES, DO’S & DON’TS and MAKE THEIR CONDUCT CONFORMING TO SUCH RULES.

FORMATS ALONG WITH THE RULES, GUIDELINES FOR EVERY H.R. JOBS in Soft / Hard Copy is AVAILABLE & will be provided for your adoption. The Consultancy will be provided at your Offices OR ON LINE as per your needs. Charges could be fixed. I AM BASED NEAR BANGALORE.

I request you kindly to peruse the above and assign me your works for further needful action.

Thanking you and requesting your kind consideration and response,

Yours faithfully,

C.Neyim, AGM (HR&A), H.No.FS 478, Dr.Ambedkar High School, CM Lay Out , Hiriyur, Chitradurga /

Rahaman Bldg., Chikkamaranahalli, Devasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka, S.India.•

Mobile No. 9535470460 Email:

Email:

Qualification: BA,LLB, PGDPM, MBA-HR, Ex-Member, NIPM, Calcutta,

Ex- Trainee-Member, Indian Institute of Management, B;lore.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx S.O. - Index- Necessity.docx (40.0 KB, 379 views)

ALS STAFFING PVT. LTD.
How To Get A Job In HR is a big Question for All ???

ALS will explain you how:-

ALS Staffing Pvt. Ltd., an reputed company renowned for recruitment in Pan India, now offering you the chance to be the next H.R

First Time In "LUCKNOW"

"ALS STAFFING PVT LTD." is going to represent a “FREE WORKSHOP FOR MBA HR FRESHERS".

**CHANCE TO GIVE TIME WITH US..

Spend 2 hours only and get a opportunity to become a "HR PROFESSIONAL” and also clear your DOUBTS in 30 Minutes Question Session

WORKSHOP AGENDA:–

 Statutory & Legal Compliances (PF, ESIC, etc)

 Compensation & Benefits

 Tax Planning for Salaried Employee

 Recruitment & Selection

 Brief Knowledge about HR Generalist /HR Executive

Differences Between Following Topics-

 HR EXECUTIVE

 HR GENERALIST

 HR RECRUITER

 HR PAYROLL EXECUTIVE

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION

8188808181 / 8188800505

Venue: A.L.S Staffing PVT.LTD.

A.C Tower, 2nd floor, Faizabad Road, opp. new High court,

Lucknow.

HURRY !! Book Your Seat Now !! AVAILABLE SEATS- 20 FREE

“Be the next HR!!”

From India, Lucknow
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi!
I can help you!
My company has developed an HR Policy Manual that can guide you in the formulation of specific policies in HR.
Please contact me directly if interested.
Best regards.
Ed Llarena, Jr.
Managing Partner
Emilla International Consulting Services
Tel:
Email: <emillaconsulting@hotmail.com>

From Philippines, Parańaque
AIITEA IT Employees Association
You can find several policies across the internet, including many that you can purchase as templates and further tailor/customise them.
Your management can be pleased if you were prioritize the development/drafting based on immediate and urgent needs. This you can start by asking what are the main pain points your organizations managers and employees draw your attention to.

From United Kingdom, Reading
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Vicky Kadam,
We specialize is setting up the HR Systems and Policy framework.
Please contact me directly if interested.
Ashutosh Thakre
Manager - HR
SenseHR
E-9, 6th Floor, Everest Building, Tardeo, Mumbai – 400034.
M: +91 98201 74967 | SenseHR - We make companies HR happy

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.