No Tags Found!

nobal prabha kishor

Hello all This is the notification of MINIMUM WAGE OF HIMACHAL PRADESH Resived on and wef with 01.04.2014 NOBAL KISHOR VERMA
From India, Shimla
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Minimum wage notification.PDF (273.9 KB, 3827 views)

pushap39713
Thanks, please provide me the revises rates of wages of Himachal in the scheduled employment of Manufacturing process as defined in clause (K) of section 2 of Factories Act, 1948
From India, Jammu
nobal prabha kishor

Section 2(k) in The Factories Act, 1948
(k) “manufacturing process” means any process for—
(i) making, altering, repairing, ornamenting, finishing, packing, oiling, washing, cleaning, breaking up, demolishing, or otherwise treating or adapting any article or substance with a view to its use, sale, transport, delivery or disposal,
2 [(ii) pumping oil, water, sewage or any other substance; or]
(iii) generating, transforming or transmitting power; or
3 [(iv) composing types for printing, printing by letter press, lithography, photogravure or other similar process or book binding;] 4 [or]
(v) constructing, reconstructing, repairing, refitting, finishing or breaking up ships or vessels; 4 [or] 4 [(vi) preserving or storing any article in cold storage;]
I think issue raised by you These all the are covered in the notification if not please be specific.
Nobal Kishor

From India, Shimla
Anonymous

Himachal Pradesh minimum wage all industries w.e.f. 01.April.2014
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 04 Notification of Revised Wages in Himachal Pradesh_w.e.f. 01-04-2014 dated 28.05.14.pdf (493.2 KB, 766 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.