No Tags Found!

nravimsr

Dear All,

Here below we would like to introduce ourselves regarding our establishment at Bangalore.

Dr. M S Ramaiah, Philanthropist, Educationist and Industrialist established Gokula Education Foundation (GEF) in 1962. In 1979, the M S Ramaiah Medical College was set up. In 1985 M S Ramaiah Medical Teaching Hospital was started. In 1987 M S Ramaiah Nursing Education and Research was founded. In 1991 M S Ramaiah Dental College came in to existence. In 1992 M S Ramaiah College of Pharmacy and M S Ramaiah Institute of Hotel Management were inaugurated. In 1996 M S Ramaiah Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and also post graduate course in M. Sc Nursing were opened.

After the demise of the founder in December 1997, M S Ramaiah Memorial Hospital was commissioned in 2004.

From December 2013, we have established a private University called “M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences” under the Act of Karnataka by the same name.

There are totally 19 Institutions under GEF(M) as on today.

At the corporate level it has been decided to request you for arranging a Leadership Training Program for the top officials across all the Institutions of GEF including the University. The training may be for a period of 2 days. The subject of training may include motivating the employees to think of GEF in a holistic manner and to develop them as Leaders of various individual units in GEF. The objective of the training is to refresh both their mind and body.

The Training may be arranged in a resort.

We request you kindly to accept our proposal and to forward the estimated cost to conduct such program for 10 members at a time. If the proposal is approved the training program is to be held before the end of October 2014.

We eagerly await your response.

Thanking you,

With high regards,

From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ravi,

I am leading soft skills and behavioural training consultant who conducts training pan-India as well as abroad. I am based in Bangalore. The uniqueness of my training is:

a) Very strong content

b) Focus of training on reducing the cost, especially invisible cost

c) Training is learner oriented. It will have all the modern methods of learning like case studies, games and simulations etc

d) There are few unique things in the training programmes. Few case studies or games and simulations, I have developed on my own and you will not get them at any website or book.

e) I have been conducting training for the years together. Today, my training is far improved because of the feedback from the participants over a period of time.

Be assured of my training. Your company will get value for money. If you wish to have a look at feedback of the participants, then you may click here. You will get either images of the feedback or videos of the feedback.

Attachments: - To make you aware of my training activities, I have attached my Training e-Brochures to this post.

I look forward to hear positive response from your soon.

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

Sanjay Nagar,

[/QUOTE]

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Management and Behavioural Training e-Brochure (Revised).doc (207.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: doc Training e-Brochure for Senior Management.doc (112.5 KB, 34 views)

linson
Dear Ravi,
Good initiative indeed cause academics has changed it's face with the success stories of Indian born professionals made their presence felta cross global best platforms...technology is moving exponentially and complexity of life in terms of conduct and career...ethics and achievements have been growing more complex hence educational leaders needs to be empowered with the right perspective ...look forward to your revert tos share the relevant details.
Thnak you.
Warm Regards,
linson
Corporate Trainer,Academician
Mumbai
9323165937,yeslinson@gmail.com

From India, Mumbai
c.neyimkhan56@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
Much has been said and many people knows about
Dr. M S Ramaiah, Philanthropist, Educationist and Industrialist, His contribution to put up several institutions serving the cause of Humanity cannot be compared. It showed his Vision & mission not only for the people of Karnataka; but all those people, Doctors, patients, educationist & students who avail the facilities provided by him.
A Humanistic approach will be helpful since funds may not be a problem.
Before I venture to say reg. training; kindly state for whom the training is needed; whether for the Doctors, para medical personnel, Professors, Lecturers, adm. staff etc., so that I may make an offer.
Ex-AGM-HR&A 9341111972
attribution https://www.citehr.com/495116-top-le...#ixzz2jJaAoEUw

From India, Bangalore
Kritarth Consulting

Hi Ravi
Would appreciate if you could also provide your email address so that we can send you a detailed proposal on the same.
We are Bangalore based and our programs are blended to include traditional / conventional training methodology and powerful cutting edge technologies like NLP.
Our Trainers team have connected and made a difference in the lives of hundreds professionals across sectors like Education, Manufacturing sector, IT, ITES etc.
You can visit us at Kritarth Consulting Private Limited to get a glimpse of our work.
Thanks
Shakti Sharan
Director
Kritarth Consulting (P) Ltd
Bangalore | Delhi | Pune | Jamshedpur

From India, Delhi
Arpita2014

Dear Ravi,
After lot of research, our experts from academia as well as industry (from the likes of Harvard, HSBC, IBM) have devised a FTLO (First Time Leadership Orientation) model that includes all aspects of leadership and have successfully run it for many organizations. Would request you to share your contact details or please write to us at
Regards
Arpita

From India, New Delhi
Arpita2014

[QUOTE=Arpita2014;2153484]
Dear Ravi,
After lot of research, our experts from academia as well as industry (from the likes of Harvard, HSBC, IBM) have devised a FTLO (First Time Leadership Orientation) model that includes all aspects of leadership and have successfully run it for many organizations. Would request you to share your contact details or please write to us at
Regards
Arpita

From India, New Delhi
Kritarth Consulting

Dear Mr Ravi
Dr M S Ramaiah Group

Sub: Inclusion of Gender Sensitivity Training in Proposed 2-Day Programs
To instill a Sense of Working Together for a Common Cause in your Institutions Culture, We, Kritarth Team, suggest that Gender Sensitivity be also discussed with Participants in the 2 -Days Program in addition to Essential of Team Bonding
Contact Bangalore 's Home Grown Kritarth Team
1st June 2014

From India, Delhi
dwarkanath.ck
Dear Sir(s),
Pegasus Institute for Excellence was started in 1997 and has been learning and development services including Leadership Development since then.
Pegasus has over 600 clients in IT, ITES, Government, PSU,Manufacturing, Education and other sectors. Pegasus has five centres across the country(Bangalore,Pune, Pondicherry, Buwaneswar and Dehradun).
We are enclosing a document that gives the details of our products and methodology.
Please visit out website also. Home - Pegasus Institute For Excellence for more details.
CK Dwarakanath
for Pegasus

From India, Bangalore
dwarkanath.ck
Dear Sir(s),
Pegasus Institute for Excellence was started in 1997 and has been learning and development services including Leadership Development since then.
Pegasus has over 600 clients in IT, ITES, Government, PSU,Manufacturing, Education and other sectors. Pegasus has five centres across the country(Bangalore,Pune, Pondicherry, Buwaneswar and Dehradun).
We are enclosing a document that gives the details of our products and methodology.
Please visit out website also. Home - Pegasus Institute For Excellence for more details.
CK Dwarakanath
for Pegasus

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Pegasus Master Document_October_2013docx.docx (5.04 MB, 26 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.