No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear All.

NEED URGENT HELP.

I Joined an organisation (proprietorship type) owned by a well know personality. I was completely misled:

1) The profile which was promised to me was never there- I joined as head of the department (GM) but asked to work without team/without interacting with existing customers/ no other support & resources. Just a laptop-internet connection & a mobile phone. My profile was of business development through sales & marketing but in the given situation worked as hard core sales (getting data from net/making tele calls/pursuing overseas buyers for investment through mails & phone etc)

2) Unprofessional Treatment during stay: There was no KRA/no performance appraisal/no targets- only thing is money in the bank "one has to earn his/her salary through sales done each month" like a typical shop. During my stay lot of unprofessional comments were passed at home/and in office.

3) Finally dues not paid- after 5 months when the previous GM returned after long illness. I was asked to leave immediately and dues as per the offer letter not paid.

The company had intention to mislead from the beginning. They asked me to join within a week in the backdrop of some training and overseas travelling. I left my previous job based on their assurances but there was no such thing also the offer letter which was given after joining carried exploitative condition.

Iam looking for a lawyer to file the case to recover my dues+suitable compensation also asking them to withdraw the termination as termination on grounds on unsatisfactory performance is not justified.

I have elaborated my case with every detail in the attached document.

I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO GROUP MEMBERS IF THEY PLEASE GO THROUGH MY CASE AND OFFER THEIR ADVICE.

Thanks a lot- Narayan

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx My Case.docx (22.1 KB, 42 views)

tushar.swar

Dear Mr. Narayan,
Post read your case, i feel very sad about what incident was happen..
we all members are always there to help such people who are in trouble & need assistance in legal terms & i hope everybody shall be agree with me..
Now days, such kind of incidens are increasing beacause, less fear of law, & no one want to get involve in legal matter & try to wast their time & money.
but, if you get the proper guidance & advise, this can be avoid.
Lets talk about your case, first of all, you need to challege on you termination case, as you need proove it as wrong, Then step by step other points.
you may file case in Industrial Tribula under EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS ACT Or Civil court.
you should hire good advocate, who is practicing in same field, who can only help you out.

From India, Mumbai
N Bd
Dear Mr Swar, Thanks so much for your inputs. Therefore Iam looking for a lawyer who can help me out. I request from the form members/lawyers to please guide and help. Regards, Narayan
From India, Delhi
N Bd
Dear All,
Needing urgent help from the members.
Also like to add that mine was FIXED TERM CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT FOR 3 YEARS, which was given to me after joining.
It also says that if I leave I pay last 6 months whereas company can terminate any time during the aforesaid period of 3 years without assigning any reason on payment of 1 month salary or notice in lieu thereof.
Kindly advise as how should I proceed?
Can I lodge a formal complaint before the labour commissioner?
Will it be advisable to go for civil suite? I really want to fight for my case.
Any idea about the court fee?
Thanks and I really look forward to group members' expert help. Also needing lawyers dealing in civil/labour related cases in Delhi
Thanks & regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.