No Tags Found!

patil.linas
we need to redefine KRA for our organisation. basicaly it is a manufacturing company.we have already define roles & responsibilities but i am not getting how to link these roles & responsibilities with the KRA & how to measure this.
From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear patil.linas,

What you need to do is establish proper Performance Management System (PMS) for your organisation. KRA or KPI is part of PMS. The system and procedure of implement of KRA/KPI is as below:

a) Design KPIs for every single department

b) Train your managers on KPIs of their respective department. Fix the KRAs based on the KPIs.

c) Fix a date of measurement of the performance.

d) Conduct the supplementary training to managers on "How to Conduct Performance Appraisal".

e) Conduct the Performance appraisal. Again fix KRAs for the next financial year.

f) Assess the suitability of PA process. Do some changes if required.

g) Let the cycle go on.

Recently, there was very good discussion titled "PMS for workers". It was more or less related to this topic. Click here to read it. You will find my two comments in the thread.

By the way, I handling consulting on Performance Management through KPI/KRA. If you wish, I will do the following for you:

h) Designing very comprehensive measures of performance for each department

i) Designing customised policy on PMS

j) Conducting training on Policy on PMS.

If you wish to know more about my consulting activities then you may click here.

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

[B]

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.