No Tags Found!

NAVEEN KODAKANDLA

Hi this is naveen i'm completed CA inter. Presently iam working in a small construction company. I joined in that company directly without any interview. They pay my salary in cash Only. Now I want to go for a MNC company. If I get job, then how can I get my salary slips / bank statements in my previous company. They paid only cash directly. No TDS deduction, no form 16, no salary slips at all. If the new company asks what can I do...? Pls help me. I need information urgent....
From India, Kollam
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Naveen,
You can ask for a salary certificate from your currently employer and also tell your would be employer that you used to get salary in cash. Also if your have been depositing the same in any of your bank account, then you can also show your bank passbook as proof of your salary.
Otherwise as of now a Salary Certificate is only the solution that i can think of.

From India, Mumbai
Premkumar Nair

Dear Naveen,
I feel, your employer is paying salary in cash to evade compliances related to labour legislations and tax legislations. You have not mentioned whether you sign any register for attendance purposes and for receipt of salary. In absence of the intention of employer for payment of salary in cash, it may not be possible to ask for a salary certificate also. Hence, I suggest you to diplomatically ask for a salary certificate under the pretension of submission of the same for some personal loan or government benefits. The same can then be used for your requirement.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
NAVEEN KODAKANDLA

Dear Ashutosh
Thanks for your suggestion. As you told me that show the bank statements as a proof, but in fact i also regularly not deposited the salary in my bank account. so bank statements are not preferable. so i shall ask for salary certificate from my employer.
can you send me a format of salary certificate please....?

From India, Kollam
satyakovvada

Mr.Naveen Please try this model for salary certificate. Regards, Prasad
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Model Salary Cerificate.docx (12.0 KB, 935 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.