Anonymous
Hi ,

I feel bad to post my query, which is confusing and threatening me for a couple of years. I could not ask anyone personally so i came here.

I have been wrongly terminated on spot for proxy attendance by my (A)previous employer by giving Termination letter. No Notice period No resignation.

After many request and pleases.

I got Service letter & F&F settlement.

Now i am working in another company(B) as they asked for relieving letter i told them i don't have , but the HR informed me to produce it later as its an urgent requirement for their client.

Its been a year no issues related to this as i performed well and got good feedback from client.

Now i am planning to switch some other company(C), but companies nowadays are asking for current company(B) offer letter(which i can provide) & previous company(A) relieving letter(which i do not have & i could not get)

My question is am i properly relieved or not.(A)

How could i convince my new joining employer?(C)

MY Service letter are considered as relieved?

-----Service letter format which i got from (A)

"TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

my ID details and duration of worked. designation etc

We wish XXXX success in sustaining and achieving higher levels of

excellence."

What will be the feedback from my problematic prev employer(A) in BGV check."

Note: I have Service letter & F&F settlement letter (A)where they mentioned as Remarks = Clear Exit

From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Your document and its language is rightly in its place. However, what worries you is the personal feedback.
Here's what I would suggest. Do not depend on the documents alone. Find someone from that organisation , who can vouch for you. During your interview when you are being asked about your past performances, mention specific projects that you delivered , along with names of the leaders whom you reported to.
Any client feedback is best presented in writing . Keep a copy of all the positive feedback received.
Once you have established yourself enough with your prospective employers , keep them posted on whom to take the feedbacks from, as there might be changes in who handles what responsibility in that organisation.
Hope this helps. Our experts would guide you with lot more of insights on how to resolve this .
Wish you all the best !

From India, Mumbai
Premkumar Nair

Hi,
With due respect to the opinion of Super Moderator, I have following opinion:-
A) Generally, back ground verification is done with last previous employer, i.e. it would be Employer (B) in the case;
B) The service certificate of previous employer (A) seems to be a normal positive one;
C) The present employer (B) did not find or get any adverse remark about him from previous employer (A), as in any case they might have done the exercise;
D) The present employer (B) is satisfied with his performance and might give a good report in case of any such verification by prospective employer (C).
E) The personal feedback, which is generally informal, with two level previous employer may depend on specific nature of jobs only.
Hence, I feel he may not face any problem.
However, in my opinion, the act of proxy attendance is a serious indiscipline attracting severe punishment. You may not indulge in such activities in future.
Best of luck.

From India, Mumbai
ziad.hussain

Mr. Nair is right.
Don't worry. If you did not done some thing which hurt organization then don't worry.
The new employer C will check your last employer details which is OK.
Best Regards
Ziad hussain

From Pakistan, Islamabad
pon1965

Service certificate/letter is OK. Don’t worry for relieving letter. Pon
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.