No Tags Found!

Fightforrights
Sir,

In my current company there is issue regarding salary which reflected a notice for default in my educational loan payment. Although they have told me that problem will be solved by next month I've planned to leave the company as they have payed me only 50% of salary quoted from offer for the past 5 months. I've got offer from other company but they are asking me relieving letter from previous company. Since there is bond in my current company they are asking me to pay 1 lakh rupees to get those letters. But they are accepting that fault is on their side even though bond is not executable and not valid in these conditions they are not giving me the resignation acceptance letter and relieving letter.

I kindly request you to help me to get those documents without paying any fine . As they have cheated me in all ways. I've my bank statement which doesn't match with the pay slip amount(i.e..., they gave fake pay slip). They are not giving the correct PF details(i.e., they're not putting proper PF and have not created PF accounts to deposit those amount). Keeping all these fault on their side they are not allowing me to relieve from there. I need those letters to join in other company. How can it be possible to get that quickly within 2 days because its already 2 weeks before I've asked them . While approaching them please I've not told them that I got offer from another company. Kindly guide me a way to get those letters from my current company.

Thank you,

Regards,

Fightforrights.

From India, Chennai
Premkumar Nair

Dear fightforrights,
While appreciating yr spirit, you may remember that a coin has two sides. You cannot violate or short the rules for your benefit leaving the principles to others. You think judiciously and act. Give justice to your name.
Best of luck.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.