No Tags Found!

khaleel.qureshi
Hi,
Please let me know can a company renew the contract of the permanent employees who are drawing PF and are working for the company since 4 years.
The new contract says that all those confirmed employees who were drawing PF previously wont be entitled for the same now onwards.
Kindly suggest what one shall do in this scenario.
Regards
Khaleel

umakanthan53

Dear Khaleel,
I don't know from which part of the world you are asking this question. To me, I am very sorry, your question seems to be self-contradictory. You say that the employees are already confirmed and rendered 4 years of service so far.Then, how does the question of renewal of contract arise?

From India, Salem
khaleel.qureshi
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. that is what i am myself confused about how HR is issuing contract renewal letters. i just want to know how to go about it whether to accept it or complain about it to labor commission

mrnsarma

Dear
I totally agree with Sri Umakanthan sir's reply.
Q-01: Can a company renew the contract of the permanent employees?
Ans: If an employee is already on the Rolls of the Company,
where is question of Contract? OR it's renewal ....??
Q.-02: who are drawing PF and are working for the company since 4 years.
Ans: Whor drawing PF??? or Who are contributing to the PF???
Q-03: The new contract says" all those confirmed employees who were drawing PF
previously wont be entitled for the same now onwards".
Ans : Your question is not clear.....
Regards

From India, Hyderabad
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Please confirm back to the forum, whether you were under Fixed Term Contract of 4 years or were on rolls of the company as regular employee, to give an appropriate view.
But once you are a member of EPF how come they discontinue on renewal.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.