No Tags Found!

avtar.a189@gmail.com
Respected sir,
Myself Avtar Singh based at Jaipur,
I am/was employee of a Pharma company. Recently (april 1, 2014) my Sr.zsm told me “that company not require your services so submit your resign. Your March salary and expense of two month (feb and march) is on hold. It will be reimbursed on full and final settlement.”
Then I told to my Sr.zsm that if company not require my services then I am ready for resign but please provide me March salary. As you have two month expense on hold, reimburse it on my full and final settlement. But he is not agree.
After that I already sent a mail to my sales manager, H.R., and M.D. also but still I not received any reply.
So,in this condition what I can take next action?
Still I not submit my resign.
but now I am jobless and salary is on hold. please suggest me right action.

From India, Delhi
tushar.swar

Dear Avtar,..
Are you still reporting to office..? if not, lets started reporting, as neighther you have not yet submitted your resignation nor they have terminated you from services, so, not reporting to office of this even, can be pluse point for them to show it as obsconding & will try to get out of it & raised their hand ups..
dont give chance to make you as obsconding,,in that, case, you need to bare the some notice period deduction from your dues..
OR for your safer side, send email to them, writte all communcation what had happen with name of concern person & mark to him & keep Cc to Sr.'s & Magmt. which will be defesive for you to not get in any trouble & once you putt all this thing on email, then they have to be reply back to you on the same eighther possitve or nagative, & that will the strongest evidence for you to fight with them in future..
So, once you done this, let us know the exact pict. so, memeber can guide or advise you accordingly.

From India, Mumbai
avtar.a189@gmail.com
Respected sir,
As company already block reporting side so I am not able to continue reporting and I already inform to Sr. managers (sales manager, H.R. and M.D.ALSO) through mail about verbal discussion with immediate manager. But still I not get any correspondence from Sr. managers or company.
I already sent a mail to Sr. managers regarding job status and release march salary but still not get any reply.

From India, Delhi
tushar.swar

Dear Avatar, keep following up with them.. & still if they are not replying then, send the court notice. Regards, Tushar Swar
From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Tushar Swar,
I don't think it's fair on our--members--part to suggest Avtar Singh to go legal.
He doesn't have his salary & to top it, adding the legal expenses would load--if not break--him.
@ Avtar--
I would suggest you to meet your bosses--or at least call them from another number they wouldn't identify & avoid--& submit your resignation. You can then push for an early clearing of the F&F settlement. I only hope there is no adverse report about you--that was the reason for this situation.
Meanwhile, pl look for another job ASAP.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
avtar.a189@gmail.com
Respected sir,
as today our general manager was on jaipur visit, i meet with him at his hotel room and he ensured me for fast full and final settlement after resign.
Sir,in this situation what is your opinion ?
Sir,can i trust on them becouse they not give me march salary and asking for resign.

From India, Delhi
tajsateesh

Hello Avtar,
Let's look @ it realistically--do you have a choice other than taking your GM's words on face value?
Tell him that you are OK to resign ONLY BECAUSE HE SAID SO. If not officially, at least morally & psychologically, he will know he is responsible for getting your F&F settlement.
Suggest wait for other members too till tomorrow to give any other suggestions.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
avtar.a189@gmail.com
Sir,i also want to know what notice period is required for resign.
From India, Delhi
tushar.swar

Dear tajsateesh,
As i belive, generally when Company asked anyone to leave due irrespective of any reason, it is indirectly as termination, but, to avoid any legal contraversy in future, they choose a way to take resigation from employee & show it as normal resignation case.
in such cases, as i belive, we HR people follow the same practise in our corporate world that, we settle such cases dues first on priority on ethical & legal ground, compare to other normal left employees.
Therefore, in Avatar singh's case, its getting some rays that, company has shown as unethical behaviour, rather to settle his due ASAP they are just giving the false commitment & holding his salary. i dont think that, any of our HR professional follow such pratice in any of the indirect termination or direct termination cases too.

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Tushar Swar,
I am TOTALLY with you on your logic.
However, most such cases are NOT 'black' & 'white' ones--they fall into the 'grey' zone, where some amount of pragmatism/reality also needs to be exercised.
This case I think falls into this category--where Avtar's situation needs to be kept in-mind. That was the reason for my suggestion.
Quite a few times, we end-up bending our knees even when we know that we are right--logically, legally, morally & ethically. After all that's life.
When one is on an empty stomach, ethics don't feed him/her. But @ the same time, I wouldn't say that to 'stand-up' & face the brunt come-what-may is not possible. It's just that it's tough.......in fact very tough & not many people can stand upto it.
And I am saying this from personal experience.
@ the EoD, Avtar needs to learn his lessons from this experience & avoid getting into them again in future.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.