No Tags Found!

rajiv_srivastava_rnc
Dear All,
i have a problem and not getting clear concept on this topic. our one of emplyees' parrents is staying in other city, who is covering under ESIC. now will he able to take medical benifit for her parents from their local city. the problem is that he did not make their ESIC Smart Card till the date but working from last 1 year.

From India, Jamshedpur
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir,
If the employee who is covered under ESI has not prepared and got the Family Identity Card then he is likely to suffer as his family will not be in a position to attain medical facilities at the place of their residence. Kindly see Regulation 95A and Form 4-A(Family Identity Card) as laid down in ESI (General) Regulations, 1952.
I will suggest you, to ask your employee to contact the appropriate Branch Office of ESIC and make all efforts to get ESIC Family Identity Card. The appropriate ESI dispensary/hospital of the area where the family is residing will not attend the family until and unless the Family Identity Card is presented before them.

From India, Noida
rajiv_srivastava_rnc
Dear Mr Meheta Ji,
thanks a lot for your valuable information. but i have one doubt related to this issue that now ESIC is issuing the the Smart Card. in this condition will i have to ask to our local ESIC Office for Form 4...?

From India, Jamshedpur
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir,
You may fill up form 4-A or complete Form 4, as may be applicable in your case and direct the concerned Insured Person to contact ESIC Branch Office and request them for issue of Identity Card/Family Identity Card. The appropriate Branch Office of ESIC will provide necessary guidance and also refer the employee to the authorised agency for issue of Family Identity Card.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.