No Tags Found!

Neha Ranjan
Dear All,
Please help me in preparing the HR Policy of an IT Company, where I have just joined. The company is in Greater Noida. Excluding me, there are 7 employees in the company right now and the company wants to expand itself in terms of employees. Also help me in designing the leave structure for our company.
I am in great need of your sincere help kindly help me out!!!!!!
Thanks & Regards,
Neha

From India, Faridabad
Neha Ranjan
Dear Senior Members, Yet I have not received any response for my query. Kindly also suggest me the proper format of an HR Policy. Plz reply to my query soon. Regards, Neha
From India, Faridabad
skjohri1

My dear,
It is a fact that HR or any other policies of a company should be in conformity with the one prevailing in industry in the region. I would suggest you to have an access to HR policies of other IT companies and frame one accordingly. Never forget that your role does not end with the formulation of the policy but also to have clearance from your management for the same which will be possible when you throw light to the practices/ rules and systems prevalent in other units of the industry in the region.
There can be no ready made solution to your problem.
S.K.Johri

From India, Delhi
Jeffry Saxena
Hello Neha
I know That HR as well as all the other policies are important for the company if they are not prepare properly then it would be problem for this Omni group will assist you in better manner. Because when i was facing the same problem they had helped me you can also contact to them.
Mr. P Shrivastav

Regards
Jeffry Saxena
Sr. HR Manager

From India, Mumbai
MAHAVIR MITTAL

Hello Neha,
In order to help you out, I can give you HR policy of my company. It is an IT company dealing in software development, mobile apps development and web site development field and we have the business of US clients only. You give me your mail address. It is strictly for your personal guidance only and not to be passed on to any one. If you commit it, then I can mail you my HR policy.
Mahavir Mittal

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.