Amit0411
Hi, Can anybody help me with a soft copy of Model Standing Order Act. Also need a clarification, whether it is common for all states or do we have state wise standing orders. Thanks Regards, Amit
From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

There is no model standing order Act but we have a central Act called, Industrial Establishments (Standing Orders) Act. It is a central Act but the state rules and amendments are always available state wise.
Soft copy of the Act is very readily available in the net.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
hr@accelindia.com
Hi, In my company model standing Order is applicable. We have publish Abstract of Model Standing Order on notice board. I have recently joined the company. Our old file of Model Standing Order is missing. Can you sujjest me now in this situation i have what to do.
Sanjay Tiwari

From India, Gandhinagar
deenajag

Dear Mr Amit and Mr Sanjay,
Reference your queries, The act is called T- he Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946 & The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Rules, 1946 .
Mr Amit - Your requirement requires you to read thru the Standing orders act and the Model standing order will be found in the Rules. There are changes for sections for various states. So for Gujarat there are amendments.
Mr Sanjay - your requirement for model standing order is in The Second one i.e. Rules . I'm sure you will find your missing page there.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf INDUSTRIAL EMPLOYMENT (STANDING ORDERS) CENTRAL RULES,1946.pdf (161.8 KB, 5761 views)
File Type: pdf Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946.pdf (73.0 KB, 4178 views)

deenajag

Dear Mr Amit and Mr Sanjay,
Reference your queries, The act is called T- he Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946 & The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Rules, 1946 .
Mr Amit - Your requirement requires you to read thru the Standing orders act and the Model standing order will be found in the Rules. There are changes for sections for various states. So for Gujarat there are amendments.
Mr Sanjay - your requirement for model standing order is in The Second one i.e. Rules . I'm sure you will find your missing page there.
Regards,
Deena Jagasia

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous

Dear Member Pls find soft copy of The industrial employment (standing order) Draft copy as per your requirement. Amit Tamak DSW,MSW
From India, Delhi
File Type: doc draft_standing_orders 1946.doc (89.0 KB, 2172 views)

c.neyimkhan@gmail.com

Hi Mohanji -11.5.16.
Ur query in CiteHR - Standing Orders for Garments Units.
I can provide U all HR Rules, Policies, Forms to Setup HR Dept., I have framed SO for Mfg.Cos., Leave & Service Rules -I have soft copy for Garments-U can easily translate into Kannada at B'lure. I have served 35 yrs. in HR, IR & Admn. works of 7 Mfg. Cos. Steel, Power, Electronics Plants-2000+CL.
Pl.sms ur mail id to send FREE dtls. of 65 HR. Forms & 150 Policies to help U to solve most HR problems. If it is ok, Umay pay min.Fee to send the Actual Policy - Form U need 9535470460-HR Consultant, Ex- AGM-HR&A., HIRIYUR
Ex Member NIPM Ex- Trainee-Member, Indian Institute of Management, B;luru

From India, Mumbai
Shailesh G. Parmar

Dear All, Pl. find attached herewith a Model Standing Order (Adhiniyam) in Gujarati Language. Thanks with regards, Shailesh G. Parmar
From India, Lucknow
File Type: doc Adhiniyam (Guj.).DOC (233.0 KB, 752 views)

jaggi.heinz@gmail.com

Dear all, Reuest you to pls, provide a copy of the UP Model standing order.Or you any have the notification of applicability of standing order from 100 manpower to 20 manpower.? Pls help me out..
From India, Delhi
Vivian Chandrashekar

Dear All,
In one of the factory in Karnataka, around 40 to 50 workmen are sitting inside the factory for 7 working days, not left the factory premises, striking illegally, damaged few items etc., and do not have their own standing orders (c.s.o). Management have terminated few for various misconduct and not willing to recognize their union or discuss with any union and charter of demands are pending in conciliation. They are using Model Standing Orders. Factory is in operation/functioning with few workmen with the Civil Court injunction for free movement. How to evict them all out of factory legally and kindly share your expertise in this regard and if any advise privately can be called on my Phone 9916138191 or mail me at .

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.