saumya.see

Hello All .I am just confused about what labour laws are applicable to private companies in India. A mere mention of them would be enough.I can search the details myself.
From India, Gurgaon
vanajaram

Hai see,
just i am sending the list of labour laws to have the basic knowledge for handling job assigned to you.
No need of applicability of labour laws in vague. But observation of practical things is necessary before thinking about applicability of law.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx LIST OF LABOUR LAWS.docx (16.6 KB, 4627 views)

varghesemathew

Regarding the applicability of labour laws there is no difference between private or public sector Cos except a provision in Payment of Bonus Act and appropriate Govt. Varghese Mathew 9961266966
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
HR_Mind

Dear Saumya,
Just go through the definitions (preamble) of every law which you think its applicable or not. You will get idea. Every law which is satisfying the preamble will be applicable irrespective of the private sector.
Hope this will help you.

From India, New Delhi
CA Darshan Balai

Mr. Saumya,
I appreciate your willingness to learn and understand the laws by yourself rather than being spoon fed, Well there are multiple laws which apply to private sector depending on various factors ranging from no of employees, industry/sector, nature of business, location of the premises etc. I have attached a file contaning in brief all the labour laws applicable in India which I obtained from this very site. Additionally, you can refer to my presentation on labour laws at one of the educational institutes in Pune here - http://www.payrule.in/images/Present...e_Jan%2014.pdf

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf tips_on_labour_laws_175.pdf (221.9 KB, 1692 views)

priti.k

Hello Darshan sir,
As i am preparing for NET exam, and need to study of labor law.
This is the compete labour law or there are rest to add....
Please let me know as the content of this labour law is very useful..
Thank you very much for updating
Thanks
Priti Madnawat

From India, Ghaziabad
shriramthegateway@live.in
Hello dear all, Kindly provide the MIS format for a construction company (project site). Regards, Vijay
From India, Chennai
Rakhi bachhav
Hello Everyone,

I am new on this forum , i have one problem regarding to my current . Lets hope that you gyz will help me with legal rights

I am working in private ltd. co . My manager asking to give resignation from my post because i raised a complaint against him in hR for his rude behaviour. After i didnt attended a weekly meetng because personal reason which i informed prior . Now i am not ready to give resignation because if i resign now den i will not get my march salary which is upcoming on 7th april. But my manager said if you will not give resignation before 7 then i will hold your salary . Stating that you will not get your march salary and FNF also if u resign after 7th . Inshort he wants my salary to be converted in to FNF nd i should suffer without salary till ful and final setlement. Even my HR also appriciate his words and forcing me to give resignation
Does he have any right to hold my salary just because i am not giving resignation as per his choice??????

Please help me with legal advice.

Rakhi bachhav

From India, Mumbai
Rakhi bachhav
Hello Everyone,

I am new on this forum , i have one problem regarding to my current . Lets hope that you gyz will help me with legal rights

I am working in private ltd. co . My manager asking to give resignation from my post because i raised a complaint against him in hR for his rude behaviour. After i didnt attended a weekly meetng because personal reason which i informed prior . Now i am not ready to give resignation because if i resign now den i will not get my march salary which is upcoming on 7th april. But my manager said if you will not give resignation before 7 then i will hold your salary . Stating that you will not get your march salary and FNF also if u resign after 7th . Inshort he wants my salary to be converted in to FNF nd i should suffer without salary till ful and final setlement. Even my HR also appriciate his words and forcing me to give resignation
Does he have any right to hold my salary just because i am not giving resignation as per his choice??????

Please help me with legal advice.

Rakhi bachhav

From India, Mumbai
shriramthegateway@live.in
Hi Everyone, May anybody send me the filled FORM 18 under Gujarat factory rules 1963. i have some confusion about that (refused and regular) . Kindly help and send me the same
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.