Keyur15
Dear Sir,
I was worked in Public limited company which was got bankrupted and so I left it since October 2013.
There is no person from HR Dept / Company respond me for my PF fund transaction.
So what should I do i.e. withdrawal or transfer it to my new PF account.
Also I would like to mention that my previous account of PF is in another state.
So please help me to get resolve this matter.
Thanks in advance.
Keyur

From India, Jamnagar
sonalipandey
hello,
you would have got your pf number and companies pf number so with that help you can go ahead at epfo website and see your balance details.
In same way, you can also go at Home page of epfo wesite at employee section wherein you will get all details like this :-
***Know Which Claim Form to Submit
***Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP)
regards,
sonali

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf EPFO.pdf (358.8 KB, 108 views)

Keyur15
Hello Sonali
First of all thanks for the answer my question.
My actual problem is that there is no HR Dept. person of my previous employer give response for my PF as company is no more and bankrupted.
So now how can I got my money back ??
tell me the procedure to get transfer my PF from previous employee a/c to current PF a/c.
My previous a/c in Mumbai Malad PF office and now in Gujarat Ahmedabad office.

From India, Jamnagar
sonalipandey
Dear keyur,
Plz fill form no - 13 for transfer from previous employer to current employer. as you said there is no hr, so you can take signature of an authorized person of your company whose signature is valid in PF office and then submit it to PF Office (Mumbai). And remember , give your old PF number to new company which you have joined. Hope your doubt is clear.
Regards,
sonali

From India, Mumbai
sanjay.patel

Dear Keyur,
I hope you have better understand to PF transfre process till.
If you have not submitted form 13 till them its very simple you go ahead and visit the home page of PF and get the online registration of PF member account and follow the further process accordingly.
Regards
Sanjay

From India, Khopoli
dineshmulay

Hi Sonali,
I would like to suggest you to fill the withdrawal forms and submit to PF office. Signatures of employer or authorized signatory can have substitute like your bank manager, gazetted officer. This will be useful to you if you have your PF number. In your case it is the best solution if you don\'t want to transfer PF to your present company.

From India, Pune
Keyur15
Dinesh, Where to take sign ? I mean to say at last page of both of the withdrawal forms or at every page of forms.
From India, Jamnagar
dineshmulay

Keyur, Signatures to be taken at the place where signatures with stamp of authorised signatory of employers are taken usually
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.