Ashvini S

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am working with a reputed Custom House Agent, looking after Import & Export related stuff we have total 60 employees employed in our organization.
I am newly joined HR Manager here. I want to evaluate the performance of all our employee.
Kindly help me out in framing the perfect performance appraisal system.
Thank you...

From India, Mumbai
apjaykay

Dear Ashvini,
You can go through the article in the below link and I hope it would be helpful to you...
HR Automation Tips | Need tips on hr automation? Learn. Participate. Share
You can also go through the CiteHR link provided below:
<link no longer exists - removed>
Hope both the links will be useful...
Regards,
Apjaykay

From India, Madras
nivedita13
Hello,

Job Designation: - Assistant Manager-Sales

Job Purpose: Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.

Job Duties:-

1.) Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.

2.) Interact and build relationships with the existing sales force

3.) Create opportunities and develop relationships in new sales geographies.

4.) Find and distribute sales leads to the sales force.

5.) Handling sales phone calls and e-mails

6.) Communicating with clients prior to their course and recording all correspondence.

7.) Execute & establish any new media solutions across a platform that is developed by the organization in the market to the key target clients in the region.

8.) Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by generating revenue from existing paid members

9.) Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints and accounts receivables.

10.) Ensure timely delivery of services to clients

Desired Profile:

Qualification:

• MBA/Any

Experience:

• 1-2 years of Sales & Marketing experience

Required Skills:

• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills

• Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.

• Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability.

Website:- adwords qualified company,google adword agency,ppc management company,google pay per click,google ppc

If you are interested for this profile,please mail your updated word format resume on .

Regards,

Nivedita Sinha

HR Executive

From India, Madras
nobal prabha kishor

Dear Please use these format for this purpose Nobal
From India, Shimla
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc APPRISAL FORM ok.doc (50.5 KB, 547 views)

ngurjar

Unfortunately, nothing is perfect!
But yes, one needs a customized form. Please don't take 'any' form provided. It would make sense to understand the following:
1. Is your company ready for something 'hi-fi' and 'new'?
2. Do your colleagues find 'true value' in the changes you are proposing?
3. Can they 'support' your initiative / are they trained to understand how the changes are to be administered at their level?
4. Are the data for the various dimensions easy to obtain and verifiable?
5. Is the management serious about implementing what you would be proposing?
6. Are you convinced that it will make your organization a better place to work?
If your answer to all of the above is yes, you are on the right path... Else, you might risk yourself at citehr with their unique copy-paste technology!
Reg,

From United States, Daphne
kanika kapoor

Dear Ashvini,
The first thing is to have well thought KRA's with the employees (Key Result/Responsibility areas) as it helps HR to quantify the efforts of an employee.
-Prepare KRA (as per designations)
-share the same with Employees
-Evaluate the performance on the basis of KRA
-Employee self rating/superior rating
-Final appraisal
Hope it helps..
Regards
Kanika

From India, Delhi
hrms-webvillee
Hello ,
I am HR in software development company . I need to know How to provide salary revision in IT company's , i want to know what method i will use for different levels of experience employees ?
If any suggestion please let me know !!
Thanks

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.