No Tags Found!

raghavaprasadnarayanan

Dear Sir,

Iam looking for job opportunities in Gulf countries mainly in the field of Retail Banking Service.Kindly go through my profile and experience details attached herewith. Please go through it, if find any suitable job opportunity help me out.

•Currently working as a Subject Matter Expert in Citibank UAE from Feb’12.

•Over 8+ years experience with 7+ years of experience in Banking Operations and specialized in Fund transfer and wealth Management operations for both consumer and Corporate banking groups.

•Prior roles & responsibilities have encompassed activities like preparing key artifacts that includes Business Process Documents, Product Brochures and Release Bulletins

•Formulating process on BAU and IT related issues by collaborating with business stakeholders and technology delivery teams.

•Preparing test cases and coordinating with technology team to ensure there are no issues crop up in BAU.

•Excellent communication, interpersonal & team building skills with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.

•Handled strong quality initiatives in the Organization and have worked towards certification of Banking operations on various industrial standards like ISO 9001:2000 and COPC.

Regards,

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc NRP_2013_CV.doc (55.5 KB, 14 views)

raghavaprasadnarayanan

Dear all, Kindly have a look to my profile. if any opportunity suits my requirement, help me out for this. Regards, Raghavaprasad Narayanan
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.