No Tags Found!

meenareddy

Dear Members,
I am working with a manufacturing company and recently we have implemented a learning management system within our organisation. I would like to know about the following.
1 The experiences of implementation the LMS in various organisations and the strategies that were used to make it a success in the organisation.
2 The list of training institutes for soft skills training in a manufacturing organisation.
Awaiting for the response.
Regards,
Meena.

From India, Hyderabad
nariy@rediffmail.com

Dear Meena,

Following are important for L&D function:-

1.Competency Mapping Form (To identify the Gaps by HR in coordination with respective functional HOD's)

2.Annual Training Calender (All the gaps identified in Competency mapping reflected in Training Calender)

3.Identify the Internal Trainers (better HOD's as trainers)

4.Identify the External agencies (if required)

5.Schedule the training programs

6.Training Feed Back and Analysis (After training immediately feed back should be taken from participants on training and on trainer and analyse the same)

7.Post-Training Evaluation form (Evaluation should be done by HOD and period of evaluation also decided by HOD)

Sample List of Programs:--

1. Interpersonal Skills 2. Leadership Skills 3. Public Speaking and Presentation Skills 4. Team Building

5. Negotiation Skills 6. MS-Excel 7.MS-Word 8.MS-PowerPoint 9. Systems Awareness

10. Basic Finance 11.Legal Requirements 12.Store Management 13.Health Safety and Environment

14. Auditing Skills 15.Interview Skills 16.Time Management 17.Your Organization HR Policies 18.Email Etiquette

19.Other Technical Training Relating to Plant & Machinery 20.Operations Related Training as per your organization

Regards,

Narayan

From India, Hyderabad
Chiranjeevjl

Dear Meena,
We are a Mumbai based training company, and have conducted quite a lot of training programs for our manufacturing clients. we also provide Payroll and compliance service for manufacturing companies.
Kindly provide your details on so we can take this forward.
Regards,
Chiranjeev Lalwani
Business head
Innoesis Business management

From India, Mumbai
meenareddy

Dear Chiranjeev, Was going through the company profile. Appreciate if you can provide with a contact number for me to connect with your organisation. Regards, Meena.
From India, Hyderabad
hemas2k12
Dear Meena,
Please find enclosed herewith my company profile for your usage.Also i have got a good experience of planning, implementing and evaluating the LMS system during my tenure with RelianceNiS and also Centum, As per your requirement i have also conducted soft skill training programmes for esteemed organizations.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Winning Solutions.pptx (579.3 KB, 168 views)

captrajeshwarsingh

Dear Meena,
I have developed many LMS content for various users and my own internal use. I have started online LMS system and this can be used for any type of training required for any organisation online. the software is the best tool available in world and used by most of universities / institutes for their online training across globe.
you can check my profile at
Capt Rajeshwar singh | LinkedIn
my online content website at
Redirect
Redirect
do contact for further details,
Capt Rajeshwar Singh

From India, Thana
Wali Kashvi
Dear Meena,
We at Chrysalis HRD have been working with manufacturing companies for years. We have successfully implemented a LMS with the parent company along with the other group companies. To answer your questions:
1. It is difficult to implement the entire system however not impossible at all. It has to be approached gradually and sustained over a period of time. Once the measurable improvement is displayed and seniors are taken into confidence that this does make a difference, the implementation becomes easy.
2. Chrysalis HRD has been in business for the last 18 years and has a proven track record for successful implementation of learning solutions. Our solutions have helped our clients achieve awards globally.
Do let me know how we can be of assistance. You can connect with me on 09833 511 928 or
Warm Regards
Wali Kashvi
Managing Partner

From India, Mumbai
UTMCS

Dear Ms.Meena,
I'm Surdeep from Uni Talent Management & Consulting Solutions, we are a Human Resources, IT and Business Strategy Consulting organisation.
We have ample experience with LMS and Soft Skills Training in the manufacturing sector, could you please send a test mail to , I will send you our Company Profile.
Please do let me know in case you need any further details.
Regards,
Surdeep
UTMCS

From India, Bangalore
mmmtsadmin

"MMM Training Solutions is a softskills training consultancy that provides effective solutions for productivity and performance issues. Click here to viiew all our programs on soft skills training(Soft Skill Training Programs for Corporates in India | MMM Training Solutions) .
"

From India, Chennai
Rajesh G MRCCES

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from Netvidya!!

Netvidya offers result-driven online and offline elearning solutions, which address the entire range of corporate training, learning and skill development requirements. Netvidya is the brand under MRCC, a US based eLearning Company, founded in 1996 and headquartered in Billerica, operates in India.

Netvidya‘s corporate eLearning and Training solutions are based on state of the art technology and extensive domain knowledge which in turn automates business processes rapidly. This adds value towards resource retention and building skills across geographies and time zones. Our eLearning is compatible with all platforms and can be delivered on PC, Mobiles and Tablets.

Considering factors like increasing globalization of businesses, an intensely competitive market and rapidly changing technologies, every organization tries to optimize the utilization of their resources and systems to achieve the maximum possible outcome. Most organizations have a diverse work culture with an increasingly mobile staff base. eLearning is the only way to meet challenges of training a workforce, as it is anytime, anywhere learning, and is self-paced.

At Netvidya, we have created training for topics such as compliance policies, performance gaps, product features, induction programs, application training, production cycles, operations & logistics to name just a few. We serve industries across verticals, including manufacturing, energy, healthcare & biotechnology, technical rescue services, hospitality, automotive and finance. Our customers are in their own elite niche and include US based corporate like Elliott Group, Kellog’s, Papa John’s, General Mills, Anheuser-Busch, Murphy Oil, ING, FINRA, Cleviprex, LMR, Genzym, Starwood, MAC, Swarovski, T Rowe Price, Janus, AXA, and many more.

Apart from elearning ,Netvidya delivers a comprehensive ILT solution. Our experts design, develop and deliver ILT programs with tools to engage the learner—relevant, meaningful content and activities that can be directly translated to the workplace and improved performance. We conduct ILT training on various Soft Skills topics and technology training across the country.

Netvidya also develops all of the documentation required for successful instruction—instructor guides, trainee guides, workbooks, and other materials based on the content objectives. Our instructors are picked and chosen based on the current requirement and experience.

Also find enclose link and login password of our Corporate demo site where we have shared some of our work for client reference.

URL: http://corpdemo.mrccsolutions.com/register.php

Kindly feel free to contact in case of any query and we will be most pleased to answer.

Looking forward for your time so as to discuss in detail our capabilities and to understand your requirements too.

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh G

Business Development Manager

#33 SPM Chambers, II Floor, XII Avenue,

Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600083

India: +919940681039,+919840936463

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.