mahi02luv@gmail.com

Dear Friends
I am working in a LED Lights and Metering manufacturing organisation in Delhi as an Assistant Manager - HR.
Recently I am assigned to prepare the overall company policy (HR policy + Employee Handbook) for my organisation.we have two manufacturing unit in India and Corporate office in Delhi.
your earlier response highly appricited.

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Mahi
What is your experience in HR ?
Designing and preparing HR Policy and Employee handbook, is an assignment for senior HR professionals much beyond the level of an Asstt. manager.
A proper company specific policy needs a long exposure to HR processes, industry and manpower; and several stages of life-cycle of companies.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
teamgrouphr

Dear Mahi,
Greetings!!!
As rightly pointed out by senior members, designing a HR policy takes long years of experience in HR processes, apart from the knowledge of applicable laws, practices and industry standards.
If you are looking for a template , you can find many across CiteHR.
If you are looking for an expert agency to partner you in this endeavor, which is actually the diffrentiator between success and failure, you may consider us and mail a RFP to below mentioned id.

From India, Delhi
ManagementGuru2014

Hello Mahi
It is a challenge for you to develop such a critical document for your organisation. It creates a foundation the behaviour and attitude of your employees. Any HR manual must have developmental focus and not focused on restricting the employees to perform their responsibilities. I am basically operations person with lot of practical HR experience with large companies including MNCs in the area of Performance Management Implementation. I have a couple of HR manuals which could be easily customised to suit your needs. I will be happy to do this customisation in a short period of time and at a lesser cost. Please contact me directly at for more details.

From United States, Powell
ghousep

Hi Mahi,
Before formulating a HR Policy for a company, meet the management & legal staff of the company and determine the set of policies which are necessary for a company. Determine what the policy should and how it has to be written to best meet the company goals.
I have attached a document hope it will give you a brief overview.
Regards

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf creating-and-managing-hr-policies.pdf (913.0 KB, 4995 views)

ghousep

Hi Guys, I have attached this HR Policy Manual, check it might be help you. Regards
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HR Policy Manual International.pdf (1.30 MB, 4379 views)

rkn61

Designing HR policy manual and employee hand book is a challenging job. HR policy manual is a macro level document and an employee handbook is the document at the micro level, including an insight about company, vision, mission, goals and objectives, information about, key management personnel, head offices and branches, etc..
From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.