No Tags Found!

VirtualD
Learned members,
My workshop contains motor repairing unit which is in dire need for safety modification.
Is there any better way to remove the rotor from HT or LT motor safely without any fuss.
The process here is difficult to follow- mainly shifting the rotor using slings crane and the center of gravity of rotor to half way and then using Bars as leverage to finish the task(accompanied by crane and sling support...
I was wondering if any method has been developed to make the whole process easy?
Regards
VirtualF

From India, Jamshedpur
dipil

Dear VirtualF Could you please provide few photographs of the activity so that the members will get a clear idea and may suggest you some good alternatives...
From India
VirtualD
Sir,
I am adding the SOP for HT motor assembly, which contains the procedure that is been followed in the section. The shaft is supported using a rod as lever which is while easy also unsafe.
I am wondering if there was a machine that could while in stationery position could move the shaft or shift it in a horizontal direction?
Regards VirtualD(not F :) )

From India, Jamshedpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls SOP for HT motor overhauling.xls (41.0 KB, 190 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.