VirtualD
Hi,
I have developed SOP regarding the repair jobs carried out in my workshop. But being new in the field I am unable to add safety components in the processes...an official commented that the SOP only showed quality not safety...
What kind of safety points can be added in SOPs regarding tools and tackles?
Regards
VirtualD

From India, Jamshedpur
dipil

Dear Friend
This is the second thread which is been created by you, but not even revealing your name... Why to make every time changes in the salutation.. In the earlier thread it was VirtualF, now it is Virtual D... I strongly request you to come up with your identity if you are really a beginer in this field and wish to learn...
However lets forget about the above... Come back to your concern... Share your SOP which you prepare with this forum... I am assuring to give you my suggestions.. I am sure if you are participating in this forum with a genuine desire of learning, surely you will learn a lot from the forum members...
Look forward to hear from you....

From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Virtual (Who ever you are),
As Mr.Dipil mentioned, please share your SOP; your query was not clear what kind of repair job? What kind of equipment your going to use etc.,
Mr.Dipil Thanks for Your Prompt reply on this thread to our member.

From United States, Fpo
honeyag

Dear !!!
In a SOP safety point related to TOOLS/ Tacklas & Manpower will be different for different kinds of jobs being done by different people. Unless & until you share the details & SOP, it will be difficult job.
Any how, use can add :
1. Safe keeping of tools & equipment at their proper place
2. To clean the work area - dirt/ Oil spillage etc
3. Using of required P.P.E.
like that u can add
Regards
Amit

From India, New Delhi
VirtualD
Sir,
I am unsure whether the colleagues would appreciate my discussion in this forum, thus using an alternate name...Forgive me if its unwarranted
I am adding the SOP of Pump Overhauling. While I do have some ideas how to make it safety rich, some guidance is required on the subject
Regards
VirtualD

From India, Jamshedpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls SOP of CF pump overhauling.xls (31.0 KB, 403 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.