Carlos Eduardo
Dear Sir/Madam,

I was working for a big multinational company with a very good history, and a very bad Indian management, earning almost 12lakhs for year

I had to met my MD came from Pune on a project worth of 4 crores review and workings in Hyderabad around 7pm, the same became nightmare as he started insulted me on unofficial and unwanted things, and when I requested him on finishing the job for which I went to him , around 10:30pm as it was already late at a hotel in Hyderabad, he raised his voice and started shouting on me " How dare you talk to your MD like this" and so on... and asked me Shut up and leave, this became bad while I told him that I am a human and have feelings, and a reply was "I am not treating you like a Dog" and so on..

Also the company was not willing to pay the money I invested on the travelling rounding of 1.5 Lakhs,

That point I was leaving the room and the MD called from back asking me to come around 7am next morning to pick him up to the customer site.

And I put it very simple by asking him to come to the site by himself and I would be there by 10am at customer place, since the company was not paying my local and non local tours even though claim was as per the company norms

I came home around 11:45 and when I looked my mail I found a termination sent by the MD on 2nd July 2013

I worked in this company for 20 months

Performed as per the company norms

Won – broke big valued customer accounts

I was not reimbursed my claim, Termination was on immediate basis, 45 notice pay was not given to me , Variable salary not given, incentive from Jan to June is not given,

I am also threatened for writing my complaint to seniors,

Please give your Valuable Advice and save me from this as I have no job till now, lot of monetary loss too

Total staff of 20 people I saw 12 guys leaving in my course of time I worked for that company

Regards

From Brazil
Mahr

Hi Carlos,
Sorry for your situation. However can you throw us some light, about the clause which is mentioned in the appointment letter in regards to termination as well as the reimbursement of travel expense and payment of variable structure. Also let us know whether you have submitted your claim towards the expense on travel, and whether the same was acknowledged by the Admin/Facility or Finance team.

From India, Bangalore
Carlos Eduardo
Hi Should i be sending my offer letter as a scan copy for your understanding, I would like to send the mail communication we had on the termination Please advice Regards
From Brazil
Carlos Eduardo
Dear Mahesh Nair
Thank you for your response, Please find the termination clause below,
Ref to the reimbursement, all the expenses are paid at actual, and the claims submitted are local conveyance (in around Hyderabad) and travel conveyance (TamilNadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharastra and Delhi)
These payments are reimbursed for the claims made till July 2012; claims from July till June 2013 are pending which are acknowledged by finance department

From Brazil
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Rough.docx (1.46 MB, 34 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.