No Tags Found!

bright9977

You Just Change Your Attitude Toward Failure!!! Enjoy the great show my friends. Sompong
From Thailand, Bangkok
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Justchangeyourattitude.pps (3.90 MB, 946 views)

V.Raghunathan

Hello Sompong,
A remarkable presentation .
Success stories of great men have begun with a set back or failure.
In every case that you have cited,people have overcome the initial hick ups
to achieve what they did.
All of them ended as trail blazers in their own field.
It speaks volumes of your capacity to have carefully collated
the humble beginnings of illustrious personalities with attractive captions.
Very motivating indeed.
V.Raghunathan

From India
bright9977

Dear V.Raghunathan,
Thank you very much for your outstanding and valuable comments. I totally agree with you friend. I do hope everyone will follow his/her own dream and make it come true.
Kind regards,
Sompong

From Thailand, Bangkok
farzane

Hello dear Sompong . GREAT presentation . It was God`s look at me , I felt disappointed , then I read this pps . It made me energetic again . Keep your effective postings . THANK YOU SO MUCH Farzane
From Iran,
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps 8 bridges.pps (871.0 KB, 209 views)

V.Raghunathan

Hello Mr Farzane Your posting on Bridges is excellent. It is a novelty. There are so many ways that you can see a bridge and connect it to different situations in LIFE. V.Raghunathan
From India
Dr. Vikas V.

Hallo
Both the presentations are Excellent. I agree with Mr. Raghunathan's comment on Mr. Sompong's post, Very motivating indeed.
Keep motivating us.
My motivational hero throughout my life has been "Spider". No matter how many times you remove the web, it keeps doing its work, may be at another place!!!

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.