praveen446

Dear Seniors, As per Bonus act, if we have surplus of Rs. 10,00,000 then how much amount we should keep it for Bonus. I think it is 50%, but don\'t have valid document. Kindly suggest.
From India, Bangalore
Prashant B Ingawale

Are you maintaining Form A & Form B as per Payment of Bonus Act, if yes and Rs. 10 Lakh remained as Suplus then you can pay 20% as Statutory Bonus & rest you can keep for future arrangement.
From India, Pune
Prashant B Ingawale

Dear Negi ji,
The cap should be 3500 and not 6500.

From India, Pune
rajans68

Your management should decide on the amount of bonus to be given to your employees between 8.33 % (statutory minimum bonus) and 20 % (statutory maximum bonus) upto a limit of Rs. 3,500/- for employees getting a maximum of Rs. 10,000 /- salary (Basic) .
Regards,
Srinivas

From India, Hyderabad
vathiraja271481

Dear Praveen,
I understand that you have an available surplus of Rs. 10,00,000/- in your kitty. Out of this, you may keep 60% of the available surplus as allocable surplus for your bonus purpose, i.e., you can utilize or set on Rs. 6,00,000/- for the purpose of bonus as per Schedule IV of The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965.
Based on this, you may calculate the bonus for your employees whether to pay a minimum bonus of 8.33% or a maximum bonus of 20%. Please remember that you may have to pay the minimum bonus even if your allocable surplus falls below the actual bonus payment for your employees, if you are not in the infancy period, .
I am enclosing the presentation on The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 for the information of all readers. I am also enclosing Fourth Schedule and an extract of The PoB Act, 1965.
Regards,
P. Vathiraj
Associate Operations Manager
Aparajitha Corporate Services Limited

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Extract of PoB Act, 1965.docx (13.2 KB, 445 views)
File Type: docx Fourth Schedule.docx (14.0 KB, 297 views)
File Type: pps Presentation on Payment of Bonus Act, 1965.pps (589.0 KB, 1185 views)

sp.computer196@gmail.com

Sir, Can please, I did not understand..........What is Allocable Surplus? explain me easy way with definition.. Regards M. Sanjay
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.