No Tags Found!

MS RASOOL

Dear professionals,
I am an HR in a start-up IT product base organization, I am planning to implement PMS in the company.
I am confused on the below points, please suggest:
When Appraisal should happens? our is a small company, so i am planning to start appraisal for all employees at the same time example: every year in Jan
What will be the type of questions employees has to fill for the appraisal, please share a SAMPLE
Also how we can implement the RATINGS in appraisals, What will be the standard rating process to follow for appraisal
Please correct me/ Suggest me if my query is clear.
Thanks
MSR

From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Dear Rasool,

You can start the appraisals in Jan . Its entirely upto you. However, the hikes are generally offered with the financial year. Hence you might need to automate it from April and pay for the last three months with the new salary package.

There are two different forms which the employees need to fill. First one about the self-appraisal and the second one is about the reporting manager's feedback.

You can allocate marks to each question and then the sum-total to find an average.

You have to allocate a range of marks, such as 0-20, 20-40, 40-60, 60-80 and 80-100, for each rating. There are generally 5 ratings, 1 being the lowest.

Since this is the first time, please avoid using the bell curve. You can include only when your budget needs to be validated on the hikes offered.

There are too many forms uploaded in this community. They can be your frame of reference when you design one. Please share with us, more about your form, so that we can suggest and help you make it better.

From India, Mumbai
MS RASOOL

Dear (Cite Contribution) Really appreciate such a informative feedback. Best Regards MSR
From India, Mumbai
learningnovo

Hi, Please see appended a sample for the Performance Appraisal.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Performance Appraisal System.docx (26.1 KB, 1890 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.