No Tags Found!

sachin12342006
HI,
I left my job about 2 months back and was awaiting for my full and final settlement.
I just got the pdf from the company stating gross earnings -17476 net recovery -17476 now i am perpelexed whether i will be getting the amount ie 17476 or whether i have to pay the same as part of the fnf settlement.
i am perplexed as i have to sign and send the scan copy of the document accepting it asap plus my friend who joined and left the company in the same duration and on the same date as my leaving date got a compensation of around 13000 rs from the employer but he had completed the formalities in the workplace itself i was unavailable at that moment in the workplace so they have now mailed it,

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png fnf.png (36.6 KB, 103 views)

kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

Why not call up the HR of your company and ask about the negative recovery as its mentioned it is net recovery. Hence only your company HR would be able to provide you with justification.
Regards,
Ravi

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.