No Tags Found!

arunrao1

Hi All,
Last week, I had an opportunity to be a keynote speaker at the distributor meet of a large corporate house in Gurgaon.
The topic was: What motivates people at work ?
It was a 90 minute session that was very well received. Am sharing the slide deck of the same with all of you. Am sorry I have not prepared a transcript of the speech. But I have leaned heavily on the works of Daniel H. Pink (author of DRIVE) & Dan Ariely (author of Predictably Irrational) to prepare the same. Those of you who are interested in this topic can pick up their books - especially the first one, in any book store. I highly recommend it.
Hope this gets you thinking too on this interesting topic .....

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf What motivates us.pdf (1.12 MB, 348 views)

tejbkc
top class pdf file you have given to all. It is really worth to go thru and understand the problems faced by all employees in diff industries. I shall definately go for the book you have recommended.
From India, Mumbai
couvery

Employee motivation can play a key role to improve ROI as well as employee engagement and the doc has clearly mentioned it. In some top organizations, it is used to organize sessions for employee motivation and it really show impact on employee performances.
From India, Lucknow
bensimo

Interesting. I was not able to figure how you think management should act to cause employees to become highly motivated and to their work.
The Deci/Ryan research found that what motivates all of us is the simultaneous existence of competence, autonomy, and relatedness. What Deci and Ryan did not provide was what exactly management must do to confer those on their employees. My own techniques yielded for me a highly motivated, highly committed, and fully engaged workforce that literally loved to come to work and were at least 300% more productive than if poorly engaged.
Best regards, Ben Simonton
Author "Leading People to be Highly Motivated and Committed"

From United States, Tampa
Tushky Corporate Engagement
Its an awesome thought . We are on same line looking forward to provide better experience to employees. Looking forward to have great association with you.I am in touch with Mr. Alok from Focus Adventure .
Thanks and Regards
Suman

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Tushky fungage teaser.pdf (722.5 KB, 72 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.