No Tags Found!

karishmachandna

Hey Guys: If u r stressed!! take care karishma
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps anti-stresssong_203.pps (463.0 KB, 1121 views)

hanuma

hai Karishma..
I think Stress is common now-a-days in any field..as a 1st year b.tech student i am under lot of stress and pressure to study..some employees are under tremendous stress by work load ..but i think if one can find way to enjoy working or studying etc...under stress that would be even better..Then We may not require to put up this ppt's n articles etc..What do u say??
cheers,
Hanuma

From India, Kakinada
karishmachandna

Hi hanuma:
I totally agree with you, that today each and every body is under stressbecause of one or the other cause and if one can find way to enjoy that, under stress that would be even better..and then We may not require to put up this ppt's n articles etc..
but that is really not possible for evrybody to do that, so if we could find out small ways to be happy and if these type of aticles could help even a single person to remove their stress than i think that is the most wonderful way by which you could contribute something good to the society...
i hope you will agree to it..
karishma

From India, Delhi
K.Ravi

Well friend,
Im always cool ,,, not at all stressed,,,
So. im not opening the ppt file....
But its good that our fellow members are getting destressed.
SO THANKS FOR POSTING,,, POST MORE and KEEP DESTRESSING OUR MEMBERS>...

From India, Pune
hanuma

Hai karishma, Good Morning...
i do agree with what you have mentioned karishma....But If we can sneak a way or two to come out of stress , that would be of immense use not only to a individual but to all...as we can share that way with others..If a person is looking tired and not in a position to work or study more, the higher officials like teachers incase of students,managers incase of employees , must provide some relaxation from work for atleast a short period....after that , they can get back to their respective work and might well enjoy doing even harder task under that official....What do you say??
Hanuma

From India, Kakinada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.