No Tags Found!

nikville89

Hi, I have put this powerpoint together for grooming and personal hygiene for Restaurant service staff.
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx hyegine.pptx (853.7 KB, 1203 views)

nikville89

I have also put together a test for the staff on this presentation.
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Hyegine Test.docx (136.6 KB, 527 views)

Aarin Ratnesh

Dear Nikhil,
Liked your approach with grooming and personal hygiene for Restaurant service staff's ppt, wanted to know more
about you, are you working in same field or it was some presentation, there is huge rural market where pause restaurant needed this kind of improvement, you can earn in lacs.
Aarin Ratnesh Sorathiya
Sr. Hr Executive
Aspee Gruop Mumbai
(You can add me on LinkedIn for better career prospect)

From India, Imphal
nikville89

Hi aarin, I’m working in the restaurant industry and put together this prestation to train my staff. I run 5 restaurants in kuwait. Thank you for the offer. Regards Nikita
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Aarin Ratnesh

Dear Nikita,
First sorry i thought you are nikhil(Male) so wrote nikhil in last reply, nice that you have your own chain restaurant in kuwait,
if you wanted to start moving restaurant in india so just contact me i have better plan & cities for profitablerestaurant where we can make restaurant on bus it ill move around the beautiful sites in city & people can taste good food inside new & beautiful idea.
i will handle marketing & legal issues. can start from central India bhopal city of lake.
Aarin Ratnesh Sorathiya
Sr. Hr Executive
Aspee Gruop Mumbai
(You can add me on LinkedIn for better career prospect)

From India, Imphal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.