mili_sinhara

Dear Seniors, Good Evening !! Pl. share team building presentation,case studies with pictures. Thanks,
From India, Vadodara
daljitsingh

[Hi Mili, Please find a ppt on team building which i hope will be useful to you..
From India, Vadodara
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt team building & leadership.ppt (120.5 KB, 3316 views)

Aung Ko Ko

Dear Mili,
Visit New metaphors for teams. It's an amazing presentation given birth by sheer amazing insight.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Aung Ko Ko

From Singapore
Satish-HS

Sorry, But for me the presentation is not opening. Please assist. Best regards, Satish
From Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam
Aung Ko Ko

Dear Satish,
Please visit Upload & Share PowerPoint presentations and documents and search "New Metaphors for teams". If that still isn't working, drop an email to me at . I'll send you the ppt. I didn't post it here because it wasn't mine to share publicly.
Regards,
Aung Ko Ko

From Singapore
Aung Ko Ko

Hi all,
Since you're not getting it, I'll just do this so that you could have it.
Credit to Ali Anani PhD and Paul Merino for inspiring the former.
Here is the presentation I stole. (Yes, in the design world, everything is either designed, stolen, or remixed.)
P.S if you can't download it, steal it slide by slide using "right click on the slide and save image as" or if that still doesn't work, run the presentation, hit "print screen", paste it in "paint" and save it picture by picture as you run slide by slide.
Regards,
Aung Ko Ko

From Singapore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx New Metaphor for Teams.pptx (7.97 MB, 587 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.