No Tags Found!

Dhruv Patel

Dear all,
I make a new attendance system and add a employee leave in this system.
But my query is that whenever i add an earned leave (EL), i am not aware some of the filled i.e. 1) sanction limit (what is minimum and what is maximum)
2) present and leave
3) max accrual limit
I mention 1 image which is yellow marked. Please give me any idea about what i fill in yellow marked
In our company policy, if employee are unable to use all of their occurred Earned Leave during a calendar year, they may elect to carry forward any occurred but unused vacation time into the next calendar year, subject to the maximum accrual level of 30 working days.
Every month 1 EL will be credited to employee account.
Please help me...

From India, Ahmedabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: bmp leave master.bmp (3.27 MB, 390 views)

fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

From your attachment it should be as follows
1) Sanction Limit Minimum 01.00 and Maximum 12.00 per annum as per your policy
2) Present 30 days of the month and earn 1 Leave so it should be 30.00 and 01.00
3) Max accrual Limit will be 30.00 leave
This is as per my assumption but get it cleared from your software person who can guide better than us. Since it is the software which works technically.

From India, Ahmadabad
Cite Contribution

I second Saji,
The first cell with Min and Max is for the current month , which 1 and maximum is 12
The next cell 'present' is right beside 'Is accrual : yes or no' , hence for the accrued ones, till date. This should come to you from the past reference , if the employee have already been in the system for long.
The fourth cell, right beside the one named as 'leave' , this must be conditional if applied or not. Do you get an automated data in the final cell, once you fill these?
The final cell, is as Saji mentioned , '30'
Let us know if this worked

From India, Mumbai
B K BHATIA

Has your software vendor not catered for on-line help? Has he not provided any operating/ training manual for reference? Is there no ppt based training material for ease of learning? Since all these are a part of product/ solution offering with state of the art software solutions, you may like to consult your vendor & resolve since there may be many other instructions related to data entry & other user related issues.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.