sanilnetalkar

how do i enter details of an employee into EPF Ereturn tool for a employee who has rejoined the firm back after 8 months in fresh financial year.Should i give him a new PF number or continue with old number with new date of joining.
From India, Bangalore
kprasoon

if the employee has alreday withdrawn his EPF contributions and pension fund then he has to get a new EPF number, else the old number will continue. thanks \Kamal
From India, Pune
mohitpandey_1987

According to PF act you don't need to take another no. if you have already taken PF no. for any employee. In your case you just rejoin that employee with same PF no. for remitting the PF amount. And if employee withdrawal their amount from PF department so issue new no. to employee..................................
From India, Haldwani
lalvallabhm

Dear sanilnetalkar
As far as my knowledge is concerned . once you have shown an employee left into the ECR you cannot continue with the same PF no. If the employee rejoins the company afterwards you will have to give him new PF no . the only thing that the employee can do is he can get his old EPF money transferred to his new pf no. by filling form 13.
Seniors please correct me if i am wrong.

From India, Mumbai
karunakaran24

Dear Friend,
Once employee left the Job, we cannot process are continue with the same id... as per PF Organisation...
Kindly inform him to transfer the same PF amt to new PF Account, so there will be eligible for the employee.
With Regards,
Karunakaran Y N

From India, Bangalore
mohitpandey_1987

Good Morning all seniors and juniors,
Yesterday i was just shared this issue with PF Depart. he said that if employees left the job and rejoin after two or three month so it should be possible to give those old PF number otherwise you must to issue new PF number in rejoin case and transfer the amount through Form 13 to new number .

I am attaching some useful information regarding PF that's help you.

From India, Haldwani
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10 FACT YOU NEED TO KNOW OF EPF.pdf (101.8 KB, 1184 views)

R.RAJASEKAR

If the employee has not got the PF settlement, you can add him as Left and rejoined.

srinivas.2500

Dear sanilnetalkar,
once you shown the employee name in form 10, u can't made any remittances in particular employee account. If employee is rejoined you have to allot new PF No. and transfer the amount from previous account to new account through form 13.
Srinivas B

From India, Hyderabad
srinivas.2500

Hi, for EDLI calculation u can calculate on max. cealing of Rs. 6500/- only... Srinivas B
From India, Hyderabad
khs.ysr@gmail.com

hi'
if an employee left an orgn and claim his pf and pension fund ,then we cant continue him with his old no.
we should give present running no.if in case he doesn't opt for claim then we can continue with the old no and at the time of claiming we should confirm his break period in the forms.
KHS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.