No Tags Found!

meenakshi_kemble

Hey guys, I want to know about psychological tools. Can you provide me the links for those. or can you suggest me some books for it? Thanks
From India, Mumbai
Vidushi Mathur
Hi, Just do a Google search on MBTI and you will get lots of information. But the test that i found online is not the same as the actual one so no guarantee about its authenticity.
From India, Delhi
meenakshi_kemble

Thanx a lot. I tried on google. but i m getting all courses on MBTI. i am not able to understand what it is exactly.
From India, Mumbai
kenn_etix

Hi Meenakshi,
Here are some documents that might help you.
The best test that I have com across so far is not a run of the mill Psychometric test but a Behaviour Analysis test called "Trimetrix" that contains the DISC and PIAV components similar to Thomas Profiling
Here is some info on FIROB, 16 PF and MBTI
If you want more info to increase your knowledge and want to know how Trimetrix has helped in development of individuals here, Drop in a mail
regards
Ken

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf psychometric_tests_265.pdf (804.9 KB, 1565 views)
File Type: pdf pcdpv2000_16pf_549.pdf (140.7 KB, 712 views)
File Type: pdf 16pf_1__148.pdf (153.2 KB, 831 views)
File Type: doc introduction_to_myers-briggs_personality_type___the_mbti_114.doc (68.5 KB, 761 views)
File Type: pdf firo-b_211.pdf (55.6 KB, 982 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.