No Tags Found!

riti.shri

Hi,
In my last blog post, I wrote about what goes in laying the foundation of a great team. True, laying the foundation is an important first step, but what next? A team is all about people – and when there are people involved, so is that confounding variable - their emotions and behaviors. So the question I was seeking to answer was: What is it that lights the fire or inspires people to achieve remarkable results while working in teams?
I stumbled upon the answer in a wonderful book by Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton.“The Orange Revolution”.This book is a research work, thatputs the spotlight onhow a single great team can transform an organization by achieving breakthrough results. The book highlights six traits that such a team which delivers world class results would demonstrate, please read the attached to find out more...
Do read and give your comments.

From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 6 Traits of High Performing Teams.pdf (85.2 KB, 275 views)

arunrao1

Nice article Riti.
For those of you who do not want to download the PDF - you can find the same post in the blog here:
Six traits of High Performing Teams | Magic Of Teams
Keep writing - this was very insightful & well written.
Arun

From India, New Delhi
arunrao1

Nice article Riti.
For those of you who do not want to download the PDF - you can find the same post in the blog here:
Six traits of High Performing Teams | Magic Of Teams
Keep writing - this was very insightful & well written.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.