View Poll Results: Kindly Rate this
VERY POOR 0 0%
POOR 0 0%
AVG 0 0%
VERY GOOD 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

mail2maniklav@gmail.com

Dear seniors i am searching HR - Generalist job in bangalore since 5 weeks before. i have attended few interviews in this period. here i am sharing my experience and repeated questions with this post.

Questions - my ans

@ What do you mean by HR? - To start a business (or) company (or) Organization we need 5 important M's 1.Money 2.Men 3.Method 4.Machinery 5.Material so one of the important factor of business.

@ What do you mean by HRM ? - To manage the HR formalities . from attracting the candidates towards our company to exit formalities. ordered as - recruitment, selection, induction, Statutory Requirement like ESI & PF Registration, all kind of compensation benefits, employee engagements, event management, employee grievances management, and taking care employees exit interviews.

@ What is ESI ? - Its employees social security, employer liable to register every employee with ESI with in ten days of joining. to get all benefits employee need to contribute min 6 months, if an employee earns less than 100 / day employee no need contribute(1.75 %), but employer need to contribute (4.75%) but employee shall enjoy all the 6 benefits ESI. 15000/- ceiling.

And i have database for all the forms of ESI.

@ What is PF ? - Employees social monetary security. employees long term benefit.

Employee - 12 % - Ac No.1 - EPF

Employer - 3.67 % - Ac No. 1 - EPF

Employer - 8.33 % - Ac No.10 - EPS

Employer - 1.01 % - Ac No.2 - Admin charges

Employer - 0.5 % - Ac No.21 - EDLI

Employer - 0.01 % - Ac No.22 - Inspection charges.

Employees need to contribute minimum 6 months to claim.

for loan minimum 5 years contribution.

And i have database for all the forms of

@ What is gratuity? - Gratuity is monetary benefits to employees who has the continues service record for minimum 5 years(4.6 years will rounded as 5 years) the formula is = (Basic + DA) * 15 Days * No Of Service years / 26.

@ What is bonus ? - Bonus is an one of the mandatory benefit to an employee which min 8.33 % of basic.

@ What is an employee relationship management ? - a genuine relationship with employee but employees must not entertain us.

@ Difference between recruitment & selection?

Recruitment - encouraging candidates to apply for the post.

selection - selection of right person for the right job.

@ Difference between Management & Administration?

Management - Determining policies.

Administration - Implementing policies.

@ Best non - monetary benefits ?

* Current job must provide growth and development in his / her career.

* Flexible working hours.

* Free to contribute himself/herself on his work.

* Management must provide better work-culture & organizational climate.

* Chance for their dream project.

Dear seniors kindly give feedback on this please.

Note : i have 6 months experience as a HR - Generalist, due to my dad's illness i couldn't continue my service, i have nearly 1 year gap in my career. herewith i enclosed my resume for reference. if my profile meets any of your requirement, kindly let me know.

Many thanks,

Manikkavasagan R

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf MANIKKAVASAGAN (1).pdf (16.9 KB, 13 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.