philburger13

Hi There, Thats an good topic for all, but where is the e: book. Please do forward it to me on my e:mail id - philip@blue-foods.com Thanks Philip C. Sharma Manager Training
From India, Mumbai
nareshtaneja

Managers and supervisors in all types of businesses understand the importance of retaining staff when the economy is strong and labor is short. Many of these same managers, however, fail to recognize that the retention of valuable staff is always desirable. Hiring and training are expensive, and valuable experience is lost with high staff turnover rates. Yes, it can be challenging to find and retain employees. Fortunately, you can use a variety of tactics to improve your retention rate.
Posting a link of an ebook on the subject of retention. Please post comments, if you liked it.
Regards,
Naresh Taneja

From India, Mumbai
Raghav

Hi Naresh,
Thanks for the link. But if we try to download using the free account it has got some download limit (Only 40 pages of the total 106 pages is geting downloaded). Can you share it using Megaupload please?
Thanks
~Raghav

From India, Kochi
nareshtaneja

Hi every one. I am attaching the book. Regards, Naresh Taneja
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip 50_one-minute_tips_for_retaining_employee_174.zip (192.0 KB, 408 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.