pooja3545_sharma

Hi All,

Warm good morning to all of you. Please describe me what should be the exit process in automobile industry. I normally used to give a clearance form and after clearance i used to fill final settlement and then used to closed it. but last week one employee come to give his resignation letter. I told him to take sign from his HOD but he said hod has told him to give this directly to me. I received that resignation letter and gave him clearance form. And then informed to hod. but that hod told me that employee already went on leave for 10 days and joined somewhere else. they already informed to accounts dept(salary distribution is done by accounts dept.) to not to release his salary. and that employee has given me the wrong info. And then he write on the clearance form to ask him to serve one month's notice period. and final settlement will be done after that only. Later on that HOD started shouting on me telling that why i have given that clearance form to him. I told him only with the help of that Clearance form I came to know that still his Clearance is not completed. He told me that I must call to dept head before accepting any resignation letter from employee and informed to him,. and if they will tell me to give Clearance form then only I have to give that.

So please help me to find the best Exit process for that.

From India, Indore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT - Rachna.xls (64.5 KB, 547 views)

saiconsult

A check list for a simple exit process can be :

1) Go through the contents of resignation and satisfy that the language indicates that it is voluntary but not under coercion or conditional.

2) Check the notice period whether it is properly given.

3) Then put up the resignation to the HOD or any other competent authority authorised to accept the resignation.

4) After getting approval, intimate him that he his resigantion ahs been accepted and that he would be relieved on so and so date and request him to submit necessary NOCs (No objection certificates)

5 Send him gratuity and P.F forms to enable him to fill them and submit to you.

5) In the mean time before his actual relieving,obtain NOCs from the department where he is working with regard to peaceful surrender of his work records and tools etc.Obtain NOC from the Estate department/ Admin, if he is provided with comany's quarters and comapny vehicle to the effect that the same have been surrendered.

5)Preapre a list of dues payable to him and dues recoverable from him to settle them fully and finally.

6) keep his service(experience) certificate and relieving letter ready on the day of his relieving.

7) handover the relevant certifiactes and relieving him on the said day.

The other formalities like giving him letter of appreciation or farewell or holding exit interview etc depends up on teh culture of teh organisation.

B.Saikumar

Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.