No Tags Found!

Ravi_khatri
Hi All,
Greetings!
I have decided to give the training to my employees. Suggestions from your end will be very helpful for me to choose which kind of training can be given.
We are working in Automobile Company and accordingly trainings needs to be arranged for all fields.
Regards,
Ravi Khatri
M-9033510400.

From India
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ravi Khatri,

Supply Chain Management (SCM) is hallmark of automotive companies. Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) has shown to the world that how by improving SCM or managing better relations with the vendors, you can improve the competitiveness of the company and thereby pass on the benefits to the customers. Now TMC has become No 1 car company of the world.

Any training that happens it should improve your SCM. However, it is much easier said than done. This is because lack of coordination between purchase and production, between purchase and sales etc is hallmark of Indian manufacturers. I have found this problem even in the companies who practice Balance Score Card (BSC) or have ISO 9000. Look at Inventory Turnover Ratio (ITR) of the company and you will get evidence of what I say (except Maruti Suzuki and few others in automotive sector).

For this first you need to have your "Strategic Procurement Plan" (SPP) ready. Your Vendor Management Plan (VDP) will be part of this SPP. To do all this, you need to train your procurement professionals on "Strategic Procurement". Involve your production also in the training.

Along with procurement, you need to train your operations staffs on 5S, Kaizen, Poka Yoke etc. You need to train your senior Ops staff on "Strategic Operations Management".

I conduct the training programmes on purchase and inventory management extensively. It would be my pleasure to train the staffs of your company as well. As far as training for production staff is concerned, I will recommend you best faculty.

To make you aware of my training activities, I have attached my Profile and List of the programmes to this mail. If you find difficulty in downloading my profile, then you may click here.

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Programme Structure for various Programme in Purchase and Inventory Management.doc (151.5 KB, 177 views)
File Type: doc Dinesh V Divekar - Procurement Faculty.doc (293.5 KB, 145 views)
File Type: docx Details of 2-day Training Programme on Strategic Procurement (Public Workshop).docx (35.0 KB, 140 views)

nmehta
Dear Mr. Ravi Khatri,
I am enclosing herewith details of training programmes.
It is very important that we carry out training out come on periodic interval.
We also conduct this activity to provide you actual ROI on training.
Call me for further details.
Niranjan Mehta.

09422760838 / 07719843231

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Trainer's Profile N. Mehta.pdf (92.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf Company Profile - N.Mehta.pdf (189.3 KB, 87 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.